FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Loopy website behavior (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/9273-loopy-website-behavior.html)

Kathy13118 03-09-2013 03:13 AM

Loopy website behavior

I notice today in Mozilla Firefox that fitday 'bounces' me back to the logon page repeatedly. Eventually, I get in. Then, while logging food, I am prompted again to log in. Weird. Eventually, I'm able to log.

After logging in a food, there's a delay in the food's appearance in my food list for the day, but I see it appearing as a recent food. I log the food again and there I have two entries for the same food... weird.

dmartz 03-09-2013 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by Kathy13118 (Post 96642)
I notice today in Mozilla Firefox that fitday 'bounces' me back to the logon page repeatedly. Eventually, I get in. Then, while logging food, I am prompted again to log in. Weird. Eventually, I'm able to log.

After logging in a food, there's a delay in the food's appearance in my food list for the day, but I see it appearing as a recent food. I log the food again and there I have two entries for the same food... weird.

Yes, Kathy, you are not the only one experiencing this. This is a variation on the 'server farm' issues that were plaguing fitday earlier this year.

I don't know if it's being addressed, but it seems to me to be a perennial issue with fitday.

daxem2k 03-09-2013 04:59 AM

THe problem has pretty much rendered the site unusable for me...:(

Kathy13118 03-10-2013 06:09 AM

If I persist in logging in and go straight to forums if I can, it's somewhat manageable. I'm sure it will be fixed.

skalolazka 03-11-2013 06:33 AM

I'm having this problem on FireFox, to a lesser extent on Chrome, and on Safari on my iPhone. Really frustrating, and making me think twice about renewing my premium service. This is too bad, because, I've been really successful in getting more exercise and eating better by using the site.

ibobi 03-11-2013 07:45 AM

Keep logging in

Sorry about this everyone -- tech us working on this issue.

For now, if you just keep trying to log in 2/3 times it seems to let you in.

We'll update when it's resolved,

Paul

db803 03-31-2013 11:11 AM

"Sorry. I'm tired" message

Originally Posted by Kathy13118 (Post 96642)
I notice today in Mozilla Firefox that fitday 'bounces' me back to the logon page repeatedly.

I often attempt to log on and once I'm past the "welcome" page... I then attempt to enter my food consumption. But I get this page that says, "Sorry. I'm tired."

I've learned that I can simply back up to the previous page and then go forward again... which esssentially forces FitDay to respond and let me go on.

Not sure if that plays into your loopy behavior but its annoying.