Notices

Android App

Old 11-30-2012, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Android App

Is there an Android App coming? I would upgrade if there was.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default I agree

An android version of this would be much appreciated.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Administrator

Exclamation Android

Here is the latest on Android:

Brand new apps for both iOS and Android are in development for this year. They will add features to the current iOS app, and will enable an entirely mobile food & activity logging experience.

I do not have an ETA for these apps' arrival, but this is great news for Android users.

I will keep this thread updated when I hear more.

Best,

Paul
Old 06-14-2013, 08:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Anroid app

the last post in this thread was march 2011 and the admistrator said they were wroking on an android app to be released that year. It is now mid 2013 and still nothing has happened...
I have used fitday for yrs on my PC but I am going to go to some app that I can use on My android phone so I can scan foods, input data at a restaurant ect. ect. This is the way all these diets applications are going.Fitday has had an iphone app for a long time but still no android. Android uis now over 70% of the cell phone market. What is the status??? I am going to have to leave fitday if there is not any android app. and I am sure there are many others that will do the same.
-Bob
Old 06-25-2013, 06:25 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by hillbob
the last post in this thread was march 2011 and the admistrator said they were wroking on an android app to be released that year. It is now mid 2013 and still nothing has happened...
I have used fitday for yrs on my PC but I am going to go to some app that I can use on My android phone so I can scan foods, input data at a restaurant ect. ect. This is the way all these diets applications are going.Fitday has had an iphone app for a long time but still no android. Android uis now over 70% of the cell phone market. What is the status??? I am going to have to leave fitday if there is not any android app. and I am sure there are many others that will do the same.
-Bob
I agree I have been wanting an android app and there is not one available and like the above mentioned that post was in 2011, more then enough time to get an app developed and out. Not everyone has an iphone guys get with it. HRMPH
Old 06-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator

-Bob
Originally Posted by craftingrama
I agree I have been wanting an android app and there is not one available and like the above mentioned that post was in 2011, more then enough time to get an app developed and out. Not everyone has an iphone guys get with it. HRMPH
I think we all know that this app is overdue, however, that post was NOT from 2011. I hate to point out the obvious but seeing that this has made it past 2 people, I figured I'd make the correction. It was from 04-02-2013, 01:58 PM

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 06-25-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

You are right. I was looking at the member date by mistake.
Is there any way for you to set up an email list for people hwo want to be notified if you ever do come outwith an android app?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

You are right. I was looking at the member date by mistake.
Is there any way for you to set up an email list for people hwo want to be notified if you ever do come outwith an android app?
Not that I know of. I would imagine that once it's developed, FD will announce it on their facebook page as well as here. Admin may chime in and correct me if they can in fact do it.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Administrator

No, sorry, no email notification. But we will certainly announce globally when it's available.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:46 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Angry sleep at the wheel,,,why

I am confused as to why it has taken 5 years and FITDAY is still behind on APP availability....I had given up and switched to MYFITNESSPAL.....give us a reason to use FITDAY....thank you for reading

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.