Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Updated Application Wasn't thought out!! >

Updated Application Wasn't thought out!!

Community
Notices

Updated Application Wasn't thought out!!

Old 11-20-2012, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Updated Application Wasn't thought out!!

This updated version of the application wasn't thought out. "Recent" foods you should be able to click all the food had previously and then click "add" once for them to upload to the current day...come on that's an easy to keep from previous version. I thought about buying the upgrade, but not too pleased with the visual on this either, probably look for something else.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

When you log into your account, and go to the Food Log, click "Recent" and it will list out all your recent foods... Not sure what the problem is.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

It does list out your recent foods... BUT, you cant add them all simply, the way you could before. Click on recent foods, click a plus button. Click Add to log. Repeat. Over an over. Besides any adjustment in amounts.

It takes far too long to make a single food log for the day now. I lvoe FitDay PC, but now that I have a Mac, I cant use it. Guess I should spend my money elsewhere now Fitday on the net is just too time consuming to use regularly.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:01 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by viridian06
It does list out your recent foods... BUT, you cant add them all simply, the way you could before. Click on recent foods, click a plus button. Click Add to log. Repeat. Over an over. Besides any adjustment in amounts.

It takes far too long to make a single food log for the day now. I lvoe FitDay PC, but now that I have a Mac, I cant use it. Guess I should spend my money elsewhere now Fitday on the net is just too time consuming to use regularly.
100% agree. this needs fixing

Last edited by kkotelman; 12-16-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator

FitDay has 2 interfaces. Classic is just as fast as it always was.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:05 AM
Super Moderator

Smile

Being able to click on multiple foods in the 'Recent' list would be nice. It's not a deal-breaker for me. I tend to have to adjust amounts, even when it's a food I had in yesterday's log. There are often days when I'm not eating anything I had recently, in which case it still ends up taking time and more time, because I add a lot of custom foods. It's time consuming, no two ways about it. I still love fitday for its reports and the general ease in getting around. I just realized recently that I can go back to any day that's on the calendar and see my food log for that day by choosing that day on the calendar and then going to add foods to the food log. That is very, very nice.

I also realized that I wanted the average amount of saturated fat and monounsaturated fat I had in my diet (for example) and that seemed impossible. Then, I noticed that information is in my weekly report that comes to me via e-mail. Thank you, that's so, so nice!