FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Website being glitchy and slow (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/8395-website-being-glitchy-slow.html)

SteveMajor 10-15-2012 05:40 AM

Website being glitchy and slow

The website was sort of slow when I started out four days ago, but I figured part of that was intentional as a way to drive customers towards premium; but the last two days it has also been glitchy, with pages not loading properly, and things not getting saved.

Are other people experiencing this?

01gt4.6 10-15-2012 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by SteveMajor (Post 90478)
The website was sort of slow when I started out four days ago, but I figured part of that was intentional as a way to drive customers towards premium; but the last two days it has also been glitchy, with pages not loading properly, and things not getting saved.

Steve we have had reports of some banner ads causing similar problems. Have you noticed if it's happening during a certain ad? if so, which one and can you post a screen shot?

Thanks!

dpas7 10-24-2012 10:17 AM

Yes, I noticed the same thing. I have not been able to save a custom food item completely. I am getting ready to give up on this site.

01gt4.6 10-24-2012 03:06 PM

I see that you are both using FitDay 2.0, try going to your profile and changing your "Preferred Theme" to classic and see if this helps. Let me know if this makes a difference one way or the other so we know which direction to look in.

Thanks.

ibobi 10-25-2012 10:38 AM

Couple of routine things to help or diagnose the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache
2. Try accessing the site from a different browser
3. Browser plugins can wreak havoc with a site as dependent on displays and buttons as this one; especially adblockers; try turning some off

Allusedup 11-07-2012 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by SteveMajor (Post 90478)

I experienced slow slow slow using 3 different browsers. I asked customer service and received this reply: Are you using ad blockers on your browsers? They have been shown to be incompatible with our scripting software. Please disable the extensions before running fitday.

I came to the forums to find out how to deactivate my account. All they really want to do is sell premium memberships. The "free" part of the site pretty much is doo-doo.

booki 07-08-2015 08:16 PM

too slow

have liked fitday but it's just not working. first had trouble saving log entries. then would get logged out constantly and now can't login at all. fitday unusable going to use other site. sorry fitday. fix ur site.

tyen 07-10-2015 09:35 AM

It sounds like the problem you are experiencing may be browser related. Try using another browser to see if the problem persists. If switching browsers fixes things, try clearing the cache memory and cookies of your preferred browser.

It's also helpful to check for any browser add-ons that may be interfering with the site.

Originally Posted by booki (Post 116848)
have liked fitday but it's just not working. first had trouble saving log entries. then would get logged out constantly and now can't login at all. fitday unusable going to use other site. sorry fitday. fix ur site.