FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   website has constant problems.. (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/8056-website-has-constant-problems.html)

JTerminator 08-14-2012 10:27 AM

website has constant problems..

I tried to use fitday's website today repeatedly to enter info. From reverting my custom foods to the wrong servings to the actual page hanging up my entire Safari browser to limited choices on the search menu, the website frankly sucks. For all the hype, I expected much more. and how does the iPhone app merge with the one online?? I am wasting time trying to use this to track my foods, which should be simple. Other things I could suggest but I don't want to waste any more time....:mad:

01gt4.6 08-16-2012 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by JTerminator (Post 87505)
I tried to use fitday's website today repeatedly to enter info. From reverting my custom foods to the wrong servings to the actual page hanging up my entire Safari browser to limited choices on the search menu, the website frankly sucks. For all the hype, I expected much more. and how does the iPhone app merge with the one online?? I am wasting time trying to use this to track my foods, which should be simple. Other things I could suggest but I don't want to waste any more time....:mad:

I'm sorry you are having issues. Like most sites, they all don't run at 100% a 100% of them time. That day may have been an issue with our server, it happens, obviously to the best of them. I say that because there is a reason for all the hype, FitDay is worth the hype.

Unlike many other sites that only offer one platform, FitDay offers two! I see you are using version 2.0, some love 2.0 while others prefer the Classic version. Take advantage of FitDay having both platforms and try out classic, it may just change how you think about FitDay and you may see what all the hype is about. ;) Just let me know if you need to know how to access.

ibobi 08-16-2012 08:08 AM

Better yet, try Premium 2.0, the best of all worlds, with no ads.

rvinso20 08-21-2012 08:38 PM

Hi. I had this problem for days. I don't see anywhere at the site how to report the problem. I was unable to log foods or activities for days. I finally switched to a different online program. If anyone at fitday is monitoring these messages, I'd appreciate hearing how to solve the inability to use the site and the trouble it causes my safari browser.

drumsky 09-05-2012 04:13 PM

I am having horrible problems with the website. This site was not QA'd very well on Mac, either in Chrome or Safari. It automatically switched to 2.0 and will not let me switch it back to classic, even though my profile preference says classic. Go figure. PLEASE HELP!

ibobi 09-06-2012 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by drumsky (Post 88665)
I am having horrible problems with the website. This site was not QA'd very well on Mac, either in Chrome or Safari. It automatically switched to 2.0 and will not let me switch it back to classic, even though my profile preference says classic. Go figure. PLEASE HELP!

To return to Classic, exit the forums and click "FitDay Classic" at the top of your screen!