Notices

Fitday Not Responding

Old 08-26-2012, 07:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Scripts

I'm finding Fitday impossible to use. It's very slow and it stops with a message saying that the page is running scripts and I have to cancel the loading. Is it just crippled by too many adverts? I would pay for Premium dut you don't seem to have that facility outside of of the US and Canada.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Website problems!

Great concept! But the website needs a lot of work. It took me 40 minutes to enter today's log. I tried with both mozilla and internet explorer. Would love to use this daily but I'm sure there are better ways to use 40 minutes. I hope this is not a ploy to get people to go premium.

Rating:

Concept: 8/10
User Interface: 3/10
Old 08-27-2012, 04:44 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks...we are aware that this is an issue; I'm going to add this to the list of folks looking for a resolution and combine with another thread. Hopefully this will get resolved soon!
Old 09-03-2013, 11:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Long running script problem

Originally Posted by aggarnett
Anyone else have the problem of getting script error message, and hanging computer, every time they add a food. Very annoying and time consuming.
Yes I have had it yesterday in the food log and today a bit and when trying to run a report. Using Premium. I thought it was my computer but if all you are having the same problem??? Yesterday it was constant. I had to keep logging out and log back in to try and track my days food. Is it my computer?
Old 09-03-2013, 04:08 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Back to poor performance

It seems like every time Fitday decides to have an improvement go live, it breaks everything.

Perhaps an investment in serious programming talent would be in order.

I am very unhappy that as a premium member I encounter performance issues with the site so frequently, i.e. today. Cannot enter foods in Fitday2.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:01 PM
FitDay Member

Timezone setting does not work. I try to set it to Eastern Standard Time but when I click to save my profile it goes back to Indiana Eastern Time. I am in Maine.

Last edited by rdmorss; 11-10-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: addendum
Old 11-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Administrator

Hello,

If Fitday is behaving poorly, there are a few things you can check for.

1. Make sure you are running the latest version of your chosen browser
2. Disable any browser add-ons to make sure these are not interfering with the site
3. Clearing browser cache and cookies on the site and restarting browser
4. You may also try this automated link to see if it fixes things:
https://www.fitday.com/webfit/reset.php
5. Trying another browser and seeing if the behavior persists

If you still are experiencing difficulties, please send over reports including screenshots of any error messages you are receiving to [email protected]

Thank You,
Tyson
Old 02-04-2014, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

Premium is the same; completely unresponsive, time out errors after custom food entries, it is a huge disappointment to see that FitDay is not getting proper care, as if it was an afterthought. Except it is an afterthought I paid for and right now I am not happy at all.

Computers: Mac OS X Lion, Windows 8, Android 4.4, all running Chrome or Firefox. That's pretty much every platform that matters out there. The problem is server-side, and it has been going on for months.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Persistant
Premium is the same; completely unresponsive, time out errors after custom food entries, it is a huge disappointment to see that FitDay is not getting proper care, as if it was an afterthought. Except it is an afterthought I paid for and right now I am not happy at all.

Computers: Mac OS X Lion, Windows 8, Android 4.4, all running Chrome or Firefox. That's pretty much every platform that matters out there. The problem is server-side, and it has been going on for months.
Please forward this to [email protected]
Old 02-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Administrator

@ Persistant

Please send an email to [email protected]

Please send in any error messages or screenshots you may be receiving.

Another thing to try would be to see if the same behavior persists while in classic mode.

To access "classic mode" click on the "Fitday Classic" link located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Thanks!
Tyson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.