Notices

Features Request

Old 06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Lightbulb Features Request

Congratulations, to the developers on a great product. I've been with Fitday for many years and it's just getting better and better.

There's nothing like success to make people want more. Here are my requests for features on my wishlist for Fitday Premium:

1. Custom recipe creation. There are some recipes that I make often and would love to be able to create custom recipes so I don't have to enter individual ingredients each time I want to calculate nutrients.

2. More selections for custom foods (e.g. "piece" instead of "serving") and ability to designate # of grams per serving or oz per serving, etc.

3. Ability to use barcodes to enter foods (using mobile phone camera) and get accurate nutritional information in the mobile app. It would save a ton of time.

4. FitDay iPad app.

5. Fitday community friending or sharing - the ability to share my account information with other Fitday users, specifically progress reports and logs. I have a ton of friends who have seen my successful results after using Fitday but I can't share my foods, activities, progress etc. without giving them my username and password. Facebook and Twitter are fine for some people, but I don't necessarily want to share my information with the world, just with a few people who are also Fitday users.

Are any of these items in the works?
Old 06-12-2012, 06:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I'll have to check it out. Fitday is the only site I've ever used. It's been good to me so far and I have some history with it. Those items are just the things I've thought about as I use it. A friend mentioned that he could add foods using bar codes and that sounded like a great time saver to me. But the rest are my own observations.