Notices
Like Tree1Likes

What do you get with FitDay Premium?

Old 12-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by betterrunfaster
Yes and I thanked you for that and I do appreciate it. By response i was referring to Fitday. I get it was the weekend, but this started Wensday and has been a cluster since the get go.

No phone number, no confirmation of mail sent, nothing that every other site (even some that are free!) have. Had I known this I never would have given out my CC info much less spent so much money.

In this day and age, this is not acceptable in regard to online commerce. Being send a code days after purchasing is not acceptable in regard to online commerce. So perhaps you can see how one thing after another thing after another thing (and then finding more fb similar to mine on the web) has caused me great concern.

Frankly, it seems like they just don't care. Tomorrow I will be going to my bank to dispute the charges and filing a complaint. I can't sit around and wait for the fit day staff to get back to work and bother to respond.

Hopefully today they will and this will be resolved. I feel I've given it enough time to be addressed and if they take extended periods of time off, its foolish of them to assume that customers will just shrug and assume thats the case. Thats when you send out an auto generated email.There are no hours, times, nothing posted for CS. It's outrageous given the fee.
We're sorry for the inconvenience; as to the resolution, you indeed caught us right at the start of a national US holiday (Thanksgiving), which is why we were not able to resolve until our first day back in the office. Glad all is well.

Paul
Old 03-23-2015, 08:02 AM
FitDay Member

I'm assuming the Premium version is available via an Android app, correct?
Old 03-24-2015, 08:45 AM
Administrator

Yes, you can find Fitday in the Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.fitday&hl=en

Originally Posted by ibizan
I'm assuming the Premium version is available via an Android app, correct?
Old 11-22-2016, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Please help me with this too. Mine is the mobile app that I just paid $10.99 and the app won't update
Old 11-22-2016, 09:12 AM
Administrator

Send an email to [email protected] and we'll make sure things are fixed!

Originally Posted by mimi130
Please help me with this too. Mine is the mobile app that I just paid $10.99 and the app won't update
Old 06-30-2019, 04:58 PM
FitDay Member

This is why I dont want to buy premium.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:49 AM
FitDay Member

I am not a Premium member, but I used to have a weight graph. Do only Premium members get that now?
Old 12-16-2020, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by flyingmz
I am not a Premium member, but I used to have a weight graph. Do only Premium members get that now?
We no longer offer or support FitDay Classic or Premium. However, if you click on "FitDay 2" in the top right of your calorie management screen, you will be able to access visual data..

Last edited by SergioIB; 03-24-2023 at 06:56 AM.
Old 01-04-2024, 04:05 PM
FitDay Member

We no longer offer or support FitDay Classic or Premium. However, if you click on "FitDay 2" in the top right of your calorie management screen, you will be able to access visual data..