Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread) >

Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread)

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread)

Old 09-21-2017, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Done.

Originally Posted by JEardley
Please delete my account (and another I had under the same email address but can't remember the log in name).
Old 10-28-2017, 03:54 AM
FitDay Member

Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you
Old 10-30-2017, 05:37 AM
Administrator

Done.

Originally Posted by heatherlynn.w
Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you
Old 11-03-2017, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you

Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you!
Old 11-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Done.

Originally Posted by avidyatech
Please delete all information stored and my account. Thank you!
Old 11-28-2017, 11:04 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Thumbs down Not using, may delete account

I signed up for FitDay because my training coach recommended it. She likes the ways that you can look at how I'm meeting my daily nutritional requirements. I like that, too, but I have found that entering food in fitday is more troublesome and time-consuming than I can tolerate.

Manually entering nutritional information for almost every food I eat is just too onerous. The FitDay database seems tiny. So, I quit using FitDay, and went back to using Lose it! I can scan barcodes with my phone, which is a big help. This program is just too hard to use.

I went Premium because the ads were making the web site impossible to use, but I still don't like using FitDay. Looking up nutritional information and entering it into this tool is not worth it.

Am I missing something?
Old 11-28-2017, 11:55 AM
Administrator

We will send you an account cancellation notice via your registered email.

Originally Posted by robinaridesbikes
I signed up for FitDay because my training coach recommended it. She likes the ways that you can look at how I'm meeting my daily nutritional requirements. I like that, too, but I have found that entering food in fitday is more troublesome and time-consuming than I can tolerate.

Manually entering nutritional information for almost every food I eat is just too onerous. The FitDay database seems tiny. So, I quit using FitDay, and went back to using Lose it! I can scan barcodes with my phone, which is a big help. This program is just too hard to use.

I went Premium because the ads were making the web site impossible to use, but I still don't like using FitDay. Looking up nutritional information and entering it into this tool is not worth it.

Am I missing something?
Old 12-01-2017, 09:12 PM
FitDay Member

Please delete my account and all data associated with it. I no longer require this service.

Many thanks.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Done.

Originally Posted by twangle
Please delete my account and all data associated with it. I no longer require this service.

Many thanks.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:15 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I am also trying to cancel/delete my account and get a refund. I have written multiple times to your support email, but am not getting any reply. I am very disappointed with the service (or lack of) I am getting from your company. I was a loyal Fitday user for years, but on my PC. The other day I paid the extra fee for premium, thinking I would be able to use the sync function, but alas, it does not work, and in fact it hasn't worked for years. Please get your act together Fitday. This is no way to treat your customers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.