Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Database Issues? Missing activities and foods. >

Database Issues? Missing activities and foods.

Community
Notices

Database Issues? Missing activities and foods.

Old 08-22-2020, 11:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Database Issues? Missing activities and foods.

This has been happening for a while now. I'll add my activity to the Activity Log and then leave the site for the day. When I next return to the site, my activity is missing from the log. When I click the little green Add button in "Recent," it adds my activity again and also brings back the original, so my activity is listed twice.

Something similar is happening with logged foods. The foods will be displayed in my Food Log, but their totals won't be calculated (so I'll display at being at zero calories for the day), and no food icon is shown on the Calendar, as if I didn't log anything. If I add another food, the original foods are recognized.

Neither of these things happen every day, but it's frequent enough that I'm starting to get annoyed.
Old 09-21-2021, 05:34 PM
FitDay Member

This has been happening a lot again lately -- every day for the past three days, for example.
Old 09-21-2021, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

is the same with foods. I'll add one to my food log, leave the site for a day or so and when I return there are no entries in my Food Log at all, but if you click on "Add" it adds some of them back again (the new ones) as well as bringing back old ones that were missing -
Old 10-28-2021, 10:00 PM
FitDay Member

This is still happening almost every day. Is anyone even working on this site anymore?
Old 12-16-2021, 08:44 PM
FitDay Member

Still happening. I just lost entries off the past two days (a few foods, all my activity, and my mood data).