Notices

Can't add new activity

Old 04-08-2020, 09:01 PM
FitDay Member

Default Can't add new activity

For weeks now I keep having the same problem.
When I want to add a new activity the screen gets stuck.
I choose my activity, enter the correct time and then I click on the plus sign to add the activity and I get a screen where it says:

"+ Add to activity log"
an empty rectangle below
"Not your activity? Go back"

So there's no button to click that adds the activity. Also there are no graphs on the right side of the screen.
What is still possible is to add one of the recent activities. That still works fine.
I tried this on internet explorer, firefox and chrome and I've had this problem since the new year I think.

I also tried to include a screenshot but the file was invalid when I wanted to upload it and I can't paste it here.
Old 04-09-2020, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

I tried again and now it works. I don't know if someone fixed something or if it's just a coincidence.
I've been trying dozens of times over the last months but it finally works again
Old 06-16-2021, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having the same problem again. Three weeks ago it worked fine. The last two weeks I can't add any activity other than the recent ones (which is only walking right now).

Another problem that hasn't been solved for months:
I can only log in to the site when I use firefox in a private window. This has been going on for months.
I'm seriously considering just quitting this site because these problems don't get solved.
Old 06-25-2021, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies for the site.
Old 07-19-2021, 07:04 AM
FitDay Member

I too have the same problem where I cannot add an activity to my log in FitDay2. I can add them if I toggle back to the classic version. All my ad blockers are disabled. I am using Chrome. I guess it's just a bug with FitDay.