Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Created New Accounts - Data on PC not Syncing with Web >

Created New Accounts - Data on PC not Syncing with Web

Community
Notices

Created New Accounts - Data on PC not Syncing with Web

Old 04-17-2017, 06:28 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Exclamation Created New Accounts - Data on PC not Syncing with Web

Hello,

After extensive troubleshooting with support we could not get Fitday PC to sync with my online web account. So I created an ALL NEW web account and started from scratch. After inputting custom foods and logging activities I have discovered that yet again the PC version is not syncing with the new account. This time the issue is different, however...

On the PC version I am able to login and sync and each item displays a check box. It says it downloaded changes and uploaded changes; however it is not pulling down food items that I have inputted into the website that I entered while at work today.

This issue is really frustrating, hopefully there is a fix for these issues soon.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Any Help appreciated.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:48 AM
Administrator

Hello,

Can you send screenshots of the issue to [email protected]. It might be due to an email address issue.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:18 PM
FitDay Premium Member

You bet. I will send that right away. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:50 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I continued troubleshooting the syncing issue again today at work using a different computer in our IT lab. I installed Fitday PC and connected my account. I continued to sync and it will not download any items from the web.

When a user syncs their account it should be pulling down and uploading all changes so that the PC and web are updated to look the same.

Any word from your developers? I haven't received an e-mail reply yet.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Got the screenshots. Thanks!

Originally Posted by raresolid1
I continued troubleshooting the syncing issue again today at work using a different computer in our IT lab. I installed Fitday PC and connected my account. I continued to sync and it will not download any items from the web.

When a user syncs their account it should be pulling down and uploading all changes so that the PC and web are updated to look the same.

Any word from your developers? I haven't received an e-mail reply yet.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:52 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Just checking in to see how things are going with this. Is there anything else you need me to do with this? Have you heard back from your developers yet? Thanks.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:40 AM
Administrator

This is a known issue which there is currently no ETA on a fix. Sorry for the troubles.

Just checking in to see how things are going with this. Is there anything else you need me to do with this? Have you heard back from your developers yet? Thanks.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hello,

Just to clarify. Anyone who has Fitday PC is not able to sync?
Old 04-21-2017, 05:46 AM
Administrator

Most people are able to sync their data, however, there are some known issues which causes incomplete syncing or the sync just errors out.

Hello,

Just to clarify. Anyone who has Fitday PC is not able to sync?