Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
I paid for upgrade to premium and my code didn't work >

I paid for upgrade to premium and my code didn't work

Community
Notices

I paid for upgrade to premium and my code didn't work

Old 09-26-2016, 10:04 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Angry I paid for upgrade to premium and my code didn't work

I have sent several emails and haven't heard from anyone. has anyone else had this problem? I tried inputting the code they sent me, and it didn't work. Now when I go in through the link in the email the box for the upgrade code isn't there. This is extremely frustrating!
Old 09-27-2016, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Hello,

Just checked your account. It looks to be successfully enrolled in the premium membership. Let me know if you are still experiencing difficulties.

Thanks,
tyen

Originally Posted by Ezander
I have sent several emails and haven't heard from anyone. has anyone else had this problem? I tried inputting the code they sent me, and it didn't work. Now when I go in through the link in the email the box for the upgrade code isn't there. This is extremely frustrating!