Notices

Fitday PC Sync Issue Resolved

Old 12-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Administrator

Default Fitday PC Sync Issue Resolved

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the Fitday PC sync issue has been resolved. You should not be able to sync Fitday PC with a premium account with no problem.

Thank you for your patience,
Tyen
Old 05-23-2016, 12:08 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I cannot sync with my premium account. It gets to step 2 and says "Your Fitday.com account already contains entries." That's kind of the point, isn't it?
Old 05-24-2016, 03:39 AM
Administrator

Send an email to [email protected] so we can investigate your issue.

Originally Posted by Stellar
I cannot sync with my premium account. It gets to step 2 and says "Your Fitday.com account already contains entries." That's kind of the point, isn't it?
Old 06-27-2016, 02:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

UTTER BULLSHIT - IT DOESN'T WORK.
This is entirely typical of American exceptionalism. You all expect everyone else to bend over backwards for you, but when it comes to delivering yourselves (after taking our money!!!) you can't even be bothered to answer emails or work out a solution FOR YOUR PRODUCT NOT SYNCING ANYMORE. Your website is next to useless on support, it just goes in circles. I cannot even update my debit card info as my old card has expired. You follow a link and it takes you to the support area where there is nowhere to amend anything. Utterly useless. SORT IT OUT!!!!!
Old 06-27-2016, 06:26 AM
Administrator

I sent over a reply via the support email. Please check.

Originally Posted by rags62
UTTER BULLSHIT - IT DOESN'T WORK.
This is entirely typical of American exceptionalism. You all expect everyone else to bend over backwards for you, but when it comes to delivering yourselves (after taking our money!!!) you can't even be bothered to answer emails or work out a solution FOR YOUR PRODUCT NOT SYNCING ANYMORE. Your website is next to useless on support, it just goes in circles. I cannot even update my debit card info as my old card has expired. You follow a link and it takes you to the support area where there is nowhere to amend anything. Utterly useless. SORT IT OUT!!!!!
Old 09-12-2016, 07:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I cannot sync with my premium account either. It gets to step 2 and says "There was an error while synchronizing your account. I haven't recieved any response from Tech. Support. Can you help me?