Notices

Can not Synch PC to Web

Old 11-30-2015, 06:56 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Can not Synch PC to Web

I have emailed support and left messages and reported bugs for months. All I get is ignored. After years of using FitDay PC and synching to Web I can no longer do this and am getting ZERO Support. How can I get this issue resolved?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:03 AM
Administrator

Hello,

This issue is currently being worked on by our tech staff. We'll see if we can get an updated status for you.

-Tyen

Originally Posted by econtom
I have emailed support and left messages and reported bugs for months. All I get is ignored. After years of using FitDay PC and synching to Web I can no longer do this and am getting ZERO Support. How can I get this issue resolved?
Old 12-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Administrator

The sync issue has been fixed!

Originally Posted by econtom