Community
Notices

Upgrade to premium == Locked out

Old 10-24-2015, 04:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Upgrade to premium == Locked out

Help!

I just upgraded to FitDay premium for a year. I got my account key by email.

When I entered the account key online (v 2.0) it said there was a problem. After that (for a brief period) I had no ads.

Now when I log in to web interface v2 I can't add food, enter weight or anything. If I switch to version 1 I can enter food, but I am not a premium member.

Anyone have any ideas of things to try. I emailed tech support but so far nothing. I really need to be logging right now as part of my medical diagnostics.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Administrator

What email address did you send your request to? I'm looking in the support inbox and do not see anything for your registered email.

Support emails should be sent to [email protected]

I took a look at your account and bajoriap is enrolled in the premium service. The problem you described sounds like you may have a corrupt cookies file for the site. Deleting the browser cookies for the site and restarting the browser is a good thing to try. Also, make sure you check for any browser add on/extensions that may be interfering with the functionality.

Originally Posted by bajoriap
Help!

I just upgraded to FitDay premium for a year. I got my account key by email.

When I entered the account key online (v 2.0) it said there was a problem. After that (for a brief period) I had no ads.

Now when I log in to web interface v2 I can't add food, enter weight or anything. If I switch to version 1 I can enter food, but I am not a premium member.

Anyone have any ideas of things to try. I emailed tech support but so far nothing. I really need to be logging right now as part of my medical diagnostics.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:19 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by tyen
What email address did you send your request to? I'm looking in the support inbox and do not see anything for your registered email.

Support emails should be sent to [email protected]

I took a look at your account and bajoriap is enrolled in the premium service. The problem you described sounds like you may have a corrupt cookies file for the site. Deleting the browser cookies for the site and restarting the browser is a good thing to try. Also, make sure you check for any browser add on/extensions that may be interfering with the functionality.
The email was to "feedback". My bad.

I tried cleaning all the cookies and cache files for my browsers (I use various computers) and now it seems to be working. Thanks.