Notices

sync with other apps

Old 11-01-2014, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default sync with other apps

Does FitDay sync with other apps such as MapmyRide or I-Phone Health app? If so, is this available through FitDay Premium?
Old 11-23-2014, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default Syncing with other Apps -

Originally Posted by burgansbar
Does FitDay sync with other apps such as MapmyRide or I-Phone Health app? If so, is this available through FitDay Premium?
No, it does not seem to sync with other apps (yet). I can only surmise that when apps such as MapMyFitness were developing their syncing protocols, FitDay did have even have their Andriod app up and running. It appears it has been left out of that loop. Too bad too. I just downloaded the andriod app. I have been using the PC version for years and when they "updated" the proggy, there was not an option for upgrading other then shelling out another $30.00 for the new program. After checking the boards it seems that the new version was not the much of an upgrade anyway.

Maybe FD will sync with some of the other apps someday but if the development of the andriod app is any indication, don't hold your breath. I may be a very long time if ever.