Notices

30 Day Shred...

Old 11-16-2010, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred

I'm going to be starting the 30-Day Shred right away. Anyone care to start with me?
Old 11-16-2010, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Avelina, I do the Shred about every other day now, but I'm really curious to see what the results would be like if I were to do it every day. I'd also really like to get to Level 2 at some point (I still fight through Level 1). Which is all to say...

I'm in!
Old 11-16-2010, 10:20 AM
FitDay Member

Well, I can't start with you, but I could start again. Count me in.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

YAY! I'd like to say I'll start tomorrow but I'm working a night shift tonight and I know I'll be half dead tomorrow, so I'm going to start Friday morning instead. Looking forward to it!
Old 11-27-2010, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

I've been doing 30 day shred on and off for almost a year now and am actually getting a bit tired of it. Does anyone have any DVD recommendations? I like the intensity, variety, and I REALLLLY like that each workout is short (I work full time and have a small child don't have time for longer workouts)!
Old 11-27-2010, 09:29 PM
FitDay Member

I like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD too for when I have little time and want a quick strength trng/cardio work-out. I recommend her "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD". I find it more challenging than the 30 day shred. It is a longer work-out and is more cardio/calisthenics than the 30 day shred.

It is 50min (incl warm-up and cool-down), but it is done in 7 circuits, so you can end it at an earlier, logical point if you have to. I often get interrupted by my 10-month old when I work-out at home so I like that I can stop early when I have to with this DVD yet still feel like I got a good work-out because it is fairly intense.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default I am happy I found this!

So happy to have discovered fitday.com today! I have been wanting to get serious about weight loss for years and I have finally decided to do it. I don't have a support group and I am glad I found this site. I am hoping it will help me stay motivated to get to 125 lbs...there is only 50 lbs staying in the way of that (ONLY...I say that so I don't get discouraged ) I am an emotional eater and smoker too which doesn't help. I am very determined at first and lose motivation half way through. I need someone or something to push me forward even when it gets tough.

Anyone else out there like me? What helped you? How did you do it?

I also have some muscle injuries from a car accident from a few years ago, so exercise is tough most times. I just started Jillian Michaels 30-day shredd and it seems to be going well so far.

I also welcome any advice on how to maximize the use of this site. I am excited!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:27 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay.

50 pounds, no problem!

Track your calories and exercise, every single day and you can't help but succeed.

Take a while and read through the forums--there is a ton of good advice and great people here to help.

If you have any questions or need advice, please ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-23-2011, 08:05 AM
FitDay Member

I'm also a fan of 30 Day Shred. Jillian Michaels is an awesome trainer, and she's really motivating throughout the workout. It is easy to get bored with it, so sometimes I change it up with one of her other workouts. I was doing it consistently before my last pregnancy and saw amazing results. Now that I've been cleared by the doc to exercise, I'm starting again.

Hope this helps!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:53 AM
FitDay Member

Right now, I've got a 30-day gym membership which I go to after work but I also have that DVD plus a handful of other Biggest Loser DVD's and other fitness DVD's as well. I find they are great but I have to change them around often to prevent boredom.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.