FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Exercise (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/)
-   -   Yoga (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/695-yoga.html)

almeeker 05-05-2011 10:58 PM

Sorry no time to chat, I gotta go do some yoga.

Kumochi 05-06-2011 12:48 AM

LOL I figure that extra inch gives me 5 more pounds in my healthy weight range but I miss being 5'2" Mary

spbh1 06-08-2011 06:49 AM

Kundalini yoga anyone??

Hi there,

I have the DVD- Fat Free Yoga - Lose Weight & Feel Great FOR BEGINNERS & BEYOND w/ Ana Brett & Ravi Singh

I have just started adding it to my day along with other exercises.

Have any of you done this style of yoga and can talk more about the effects? What was your experience with toning and weight loss? It will be very helpful to know.

thanks in advance

mrsrainh2o 07-08-2012 05:57 AM

I lerve kdindia's statement that "there is benefit even when the poses are not done perfectly. That's why they call it a yoga 'practice'." Last September, I started doing hatha yoga, which consists of deep breathing combined with simple stretches. Yoga has helped me alleviate a generalized anxiety disorder and like my body (in spite of weight issues).

jasmin982 07-13-2018 06:17 PM

top 10 yoga benefits

As you all know yoga has several health benefits if you do it on regular basis. Practising yoga is said to come with many benefits for both mental and physical health. You can achieve lots of health benefits with help of yoga asana
Yoga is not just about working out, it’s about a healthy lifestyle and it became very necessary for today generation. As we know all of you aware about yoga name because it used from the last couple of years. According to a report all of us suffering from any stress which may be related to your mental or physical health. So if want reduces your stress level then you have to start yoga exercise session on a daily basis. Yoga has lots of variation which are interrelated to each other. So here we are going to describe yoga positions which really help to release your stress level by calms down your mind.

alessiahayden66 07-24-2018 12:38 AM

Yes I agree with you that there are so many benefits of Yoga that we can only feel like Increasing Strength, Allows You to Maintain the Ideal Weight and Improves Posture etc. Yoga helps you detox, thereby eliminating toxins and free radicals.

Rmadankar 10-31-2018 10:37 PM

can you loose weight by doing yoga

BMConsultant 11-16-2018 06:00 PM

Breathing Problem

Breathing Problem solved by Yoga.

hassamvvs 12-09-2018 04:52 AM

Advice on supplement program?

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input.
I just hit 51, still work out daily.
Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen.
Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol.
Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

jamesrcurtis 03-06-2019 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by BMConsultant (Post 139889)
Breathing Problem solved by Yoga.

Asthma solved by Yoga, too! It's awesome