Notices

Dumbell or Kettlebell for specific areas

Old 03-06-2012, 06:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Dumbell or Kettlebell for specific areas

Hey

I've got a few exercises I perform with my kettlebells and free weights but just wanted to know what you all do to train specfic areas?

Back
Shoulders
Arms
Legs
Chest
Core

Also if anyone has any specific exercises for lats and obliques would be much appreciated.

I've looked about online loads and have a few listed that I can do without gym equipment just want to be fully armed to 'shock' those muscle groups.

Thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Sorry you didn't get more response to this post. I saw it the other day but just didn't have time to answer and then I forgot about it. In the sake of saving time and not writing a whole book I will refer you to Bodybuilding.com (free site). They have a great reference library where you can look for exercises for specific muscle groups. I believe you can find exercises for all the muscle groups you mentioned that you can perform with the limited equipment you already have. In addition I really enjoy the 'Weekly Transformation' stories. I find them to be very motivational. The Bodybuilding.com forums is where I first learned about Fitday.

Last edited by rpmcduff; 03-09-2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Typo