Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
What motivates you? >

What motivates you?

Community
Notices

What motivates you?

Old 07-17-2017, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

Today I have begun to track my macronutrients. I Hope that I am able to keep this up and truly master this art as I have master chess and several other things in my life as well. I started today off by arising at 6 am to go to the restroom then to get my usual 32 ounce cup of Coffee with a cup of creamer in it. so far today is looking good. I just Hope that I will have the best day today that anyone can have as this is the day where I start my seven day workout plan over again starting with day 1. I have begun to get Hooked on this FitDay.com workout of which I am already seeing results. I did a body measurement and suddenly noticed a change in several measurements which indicates to me that this Dash diet plus this seven day workout plan is working out tremendously. My glucose readings are looking good also, dipping down as low as 97 mg/dl. my blood pressure is down to 151/80 my pulse is at 66 so this is a good sign that this diet is working. I wouldn't really call this a diet but more of a eating change. to me the word "Diet" indicates that one need to starve themselves. The DASH diet simple has you to use proper portion sizes and change some foods around to where your eating more of the healthy ones and hardly any fatty ones. Im down to 194.4 lbs from 200.6 lbs I think Im doing good. Im still working on torching this belly fat though. I need to get rid of it so I will get off the Levimir Flextouch needle. If I keep this up I know I will be lookiing lean in about 6 months or so. Today i am prepared to do some extra torvhing at club fitness. Of course this would be easier if I did have a Trainer to guid me but My trainer just seems more interested in Girls than in anyone elses best interests. SO I will do what I can using Fitday.com and Fitday PC to help me along the way. All i have to remember is that this is not a wham bamm thank you sam journey but a slow steady life style like Christianity. it takes time to adjust my life to this way of life. So I will seek out the mor=tivation of my nutritionist at my work adn the help of some of the fitday users using the dash diet to help me accomplish this.
So some of the Keys I will need during this Journey are as follows:
1. God's Help.
2. Motivation from fellow Fitday users.
3.Ways to Kick my Metabolism into High gear using the DASH Diet from other Fitday users on the Dash diet.
4. Regular advice from my Nutritionist at my work at Fresh Thyme farmers Market.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:21 PM
FitDay Member

The way my bicep evolve and pump!
The way my body shines and looks good just like a prince!
that motivates me!
Old 07-31-2017, 06:47 PM
FitDay Member

Have a pic of any female with an amazing body and look at it when you feel demotivated. Regular exercising really requires lot of motivation, so have an idol to follow. It is great trick to stay motivated. One trick my trainer has adviced is to train in pair. This brings in some competition and can make you reach your goal quickly.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:29 PM
FitDay Member

The motivation speech and thoughts motivate me a lot.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:11 PM
FitDay Member

I think it is more difficult to find motivation when I think of long term. i never managed to go for a jog thinking "this will make me live longer." I prefer to set smaller, more achievable goals for shorter time periods. This way I also get the feeling of success more often and it helps me keep going.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:49 AM
FitDay Member

the opposite sex
Old 05-01-2018, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

love of course!
Old 05-05-2018, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

the future vision of myself I have crafted in my head that is stronger, more successful, and more fulfilled on his journey.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:45 PM
FitDay Member

It became a lifestyle, something to look forward to, just like walking my dog everyday. I've read somewhere that to keep being motivated, you have to find reasons beyond losing that extra pound and looking hot. The athletes often say that what the...
Old 05-09-2018, 10:49 PM
FitDay Member

6 Meals a Day for Weight Loss. You've probably heard the advice that eating small meals throughout the day is how you win the battle of the bulge. The claim is that frequent snacking, as long as it's healthy, keeps your metabolism humming, staves off hunger, and controls blood sugar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.