Notices

wii fit

Old 02-28-2010, 03:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default wii fit

Has anyone lost any weight using the wii fit? I have the main game that comes with it and the biggest loser game. I just started using the biggest loser game and OMG my arms were burning after the first upper body workout. I need a fresh start and to regain my life and my sense of self-worth. It would be great to hear anyone else's story about losing weight on the wii fit!
Old 03-03-2010, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

I use the Wii Fit and I love it. I actually got the Wii Fit Plus around Christmas and I like it alot better.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Wii Fit - How to track calories burned?

I too am using the Wii Fit, just started yesterday. How the heck do you judge how many calories you burn while using it?

Thanks!
Deana
Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM
FitDay Member

I've had it for over a year now, and mostly use the balance games, and as a warm up before one of my exercise DVDs. I think it's great for anyone that is just getting back into the swing of working out. It's fun.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

The Wii Fit plus tells you how many calories you have burned. I have had it for a while and I find it really motivating although sometimes I feel like I am not getting a great workout.. maybe I don't switch up my activities enough. I love the hula hooping.. that is a great workout! Yesterday I got the EA Sports Active for the Wii and I love it. I feel like it is more of a workout.. it also shows calories burned. You can use it with or without the balance board. I burned 133 cal in 20 min of low impact today.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:44 PM
FitDay Member

I got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. I use it everyday to "weigh in". I did all of the aerobic activities and the strength activities for about a month. I lost about 10 pounds doing it and it motivated me to move on to more aggressive froms of exercise. I use an elliptical and a stationary bike, as well as workout DVDs. I figured out that the Wii Fit is a great motivational tool and it might help you start a weight loss program, but I don't think it will help you lose a lot of weight and maintain it. It is definately better than sitting on the couch ; )