Stair Stepper? >

Stair Stepper?

Community
Notices

Stair Stepper?

Old 04-06-2011, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Stair Stepper?

Okay, I got the jump rope routine going on, I got the yoga thing going on, but getting bored sitting at my desk while at the computer and want something I can do while I'm watching a film or something at my desk which will get me moving. I have 4 flights of stairs in my apartment, but the neighbors wouldn't appreciate me hogging them all day for a routine.

Anyone ever use one of those mini steppers or a stair stepping machine? Just wondering your experience, and if it helped. At this point I know it will benefit me because moving is better than sitting, right, but I want to knw what else it can do for me.

Anyone got any experiences with it?
Old 04-06-2011, 08:40 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Crimpet,
Do use soft shoes or some joggers to use your 4 flights of stairs so you won't get your neighbor annoyed.
You can't use stair stepper while working at your desk or watching film.
Why don't you use massager sofa?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 AM
FitDay Member

What is a massager sofa? Sounds expensive lol Honestly I have a hard time finding sports stuff here, and I was amazed to find one of those mini steppers at one of the larger malls. I'm thinking of buying one soon. So I just wanted to know peoples experiences before I purchased it.
Old 03-25-2024, 06:36 PM
FitDay Member

Hi. Having conquered the world with its vast library, the Disney Plus streaming service has become a favorite among lovers of quality movies, TV shows, and original content. With a variety of subscription options, including a package that includes Hulu and ESPN+, Disney Plus provides excellent value for money. Subscribing to them is very simple, and if you need help setting up your devices, just contact disney plus and they will provide it, which is why they are highly valued by users.