this rain is killin me! >

this rain is killin me!

Community
Notices

this rain is killin me!

Old 03-10-2011, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

Angry this rain is killin me!

I live in central PA and it has been raining for two days solid now. My main exercise is to go outside and walk about a mile in a half hour during my lunch. Yesterday I did go out and walk to the other office, stood & talked there about a half hour, then walked back so walked only about ten minutes. Today it is raining harder than yesterday and I can't risk getting sick from the cold & wet. This really stinks. My walks are becoming what I look forward to all day. I still have a workout to do tonight but I just hate missing the walk.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

I hear you. In nice weather I walk the kids to school. But I've been driving them since the first snowfall that had to be shoveled. The snow is melting here, but now it's raining everyday.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

I live in Michigan so the weather has sucked. I missed alot of walks but just did it in the house. I did a walk/jog combo. I know it is not the same but I am still getting the workout in. I walk in place and pace trying to build up intensity. I actually started jogging in place and I sweat pretty good.