Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
A2Z Fitness Terminal. One stop solution to all your Fitness goals. >

A2Z Fitness Terminal. One stop solution to all your Fitness goals.

Notices
View Poll Results: What do you think is best to achieve your desired fitness goals?
Strength training
0%
Cardio
0%
HIIT
0%
Callisthenics and Yoga
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

A2Z Fitness Terminal. One stop solution to all your Fitness goals.

Old 11-20-2022, 10:44 PM
FitDay Member

Post A2Z Fitness Terminal. One stop solution to all your Fitness goals.

Hello everyone. This is Zeeshan and I am also a big fitness enthusiast just like you all. I understand how important it is to incorporate fitness improving exercises in your daily routine to stay healthy and positive. I own this space known as A2Z Fitness Terminal. Its an all in one Fitness facility having state of the art gym with modern equipment. We regularly keep a check on our machines, weights and equipment and maintain them when needed. We have space for Yoga and Callisthenics training under supervision of qualified trainers. Registered members can also enjoy Pool and Sauna service thrice every week. We also have a bar providing pre, post and intra-workout drinks to help you out during your workout. We keep a strong check on following covid-19 SOPs.
We are at A-201, Xenith Plaza, Commercial Avenue 1, Houston Texas.
Contact us at 254-455-5666.