Did You Exercise Today???

Old 04-17-2012, 08:56 PM
FitDay Member

5 Tibetans - 13 min
Stationary bike level 3 - 40min
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 3 - day 2 - 27min
Old 04-18-2012, 12:43 AM
FitDay Member

Tunnrida, what’s a Tibetan? I’m visualizing someone with a yak, climbing mountains. I love that when I log in I can almost always count on seeing your check in, it makes me want to keep checking in!

Lovely walks yeasterday – it was about 20 minutes of steady movement each way, got a blister (I was wearing heels and hose), so I had to steal a Bandaid from my client.

Fitday doesn’t seem to be an activity for “brisk walking in heels” – but I suggest everyone try it. Boston is at its most beautiful right now, the swan boats just started on the Public Garden, and the trees are all in bloom. The town is also crawling with marathoners (or perhaps limping with them) – the wear blue jackets which say ‘Boston Marathon 2012’ on the sleeve, and take pictures of all the tourist sights. I think I said “congratulations” 10 times in my walk yesterday – as I believe they should all be congratulated, and they seem to like it.

Today I did a nice 5K followed by boot camp, which was killer!

Have fun today!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Tunnrida, what’s a Tibetan? I’m visualizing someone with a yak, climbing mountains. I love that when I log in I can almost always count on seeing your check in, it makes me want to keep checking in!
The Five Tibetan Rites is a system of exercises reported to be more than 2,500 years old.
It is about opening the chakras and balance the body, physically and mentally!
All abouth 5 Tibetians
The five Rites of Rejuvenation - Five Tibetan Rites
http://home.acceleration.net/clark/C...ive.Rites.html
from now on will be a daily routine each morning!

I am glad and happy that my reporting exercise motivate you!
Old 04-18-2012, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Wow! Everybody sounds so busy! I'm finally renewing my gym membership in the next couple of days. I've tried really hard to work out at home, but it's just not the same.

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Nice work SW, I think you are going to like the longer races, but let us know what you think.
Thanks Pam, longer races are definitively different than the 5k's I was doing last year- they seem to be a sprint in comparison.

SW, soundls like you’ve got plenty of real world training, I’ve heard dogs called “fuzzy little treadmills”. Good luck with your upcoming ½
Lol...fuzzy little treadmills, that's funny and true.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:46 AM
FitDay Member

Another great start to another great day!

I ran 5K in 27 minutes, and then took an amazing yoga class. I hope I can keep this positive energy with what the day will throw me.

Abby
Old 04-19-2012, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

5 Tibetans - 10 min
Stationary bike level 3 - 45min
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 3 - day 3 - 27min
Old 04-19-2012, 04:20 AM
FitDay Member

Another great start to another great day!

I ran 5K in 27 minutes, and then took an amazing yoga class. I hope I can keep this positive energy with what the day will throw me.

Abby
this is great
Old 04-19-2012, 05:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

A little tired at CrossFit today. I think that my effort to lose 10 lbs finally caught up to me. But the good news is that WHOO HOOO those pesky 10lbs are gone! Now I need to keep from over celibrating - I think many of us have been there.

I will be traveling on Fri and Sat and then at a meeting all next week. The hotel seems to have a very nice fitness room, so I will get at least a couple of XFit-like workouts in, but probably not much running outside. Last time I had a week long meeting I finally submitted to the dreadmill and although it took a while to stop feeling like I was about to be thrown off the back of the thing, I actually kind of liked it.

I have been having minor MCL issues for the last few weeks, so I am struggling with staying active, but not aggrevating the tendons. I bought some kinesiology tape to try. We'll see... other than the pocket book, I don't think it can hurt

I agree with Abby, Tunnrida, I love seeing your posts everytime I open the forums, definitely inspiring!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by runbikeski
i agree with abby, tunnrida, i love seeing your posts everytime i open the forums, definitely inspiring!
tnx
:d
Old 04-19-2012, 05:41 PM
FitDay Member

Yes i excercised daily.........
To fit your body excercise is very importent......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.