Did You Exercise Today???

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 10-04-2011, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=vabeachgirlNYC;58652]I have some yuck in my chest and head

Maybe the exercise will help losen up the yuck. My exercise today was hauling away pieces of the very large shrub my neighbour cut up for me. Once I got it all cleaned up he mentioned he had planned on picking up the branches with his truck. It was a beautiful day to be outside. Mary
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 PM
FitDay Member

I did a 50 min cycle class today. It was good and it showed me that I have some conditioning catch-up to do!

Jane
Old 10-05-2011, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Abby
Pam, your cross fit always sounds amazing and challenging, I love to watch it from afar.

Vabeachgirl, I’ll try to remember “that my body craves exercise even when I feel like crap”, that’s when the pillow seems most appealing, and noticing the trees is a special gift.

Mary “dragging around pieces of a shrub” is not in the Fitday activity log, it sounds like a Monty Python skit

Jane850 – my cycle class instructor started with the statement “as a beginner, your goal should be to finish the class without stopping, after you can do that, you work on making it more challenging” seems like good advice, any 50 minutes moving is a good thing.

For me, it was Y weights again, I’m concerned that I got dizzy in my warm up on a treadmill. I think I have to get some food before working out now – I had always been “bed to gym”, but it appears I’m having low blood sugar.
Have a great day all!

Abby
Old 10-05-2011, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

Trying for the Y today and a bike ride. Hope I get it done. Mary
Old 10-05-2011, 05:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Mary, you posted it...

... now you gotta do it!

Just thought you need an extra push
Old 10-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator

[QUOTE=Kumochi;58660]
Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC
I have some yuck in my chest and head

Maybe the exercise will help losen up the yuck. My exercise today was hauling away pieces of the very large shrub my neighbour cut up for me. Once I got it all cleaned up he mentioned he had planned on picking up the branches with his truck. It was a beautiful day to be outside. Mary
I wish it did because my chest is pretty sore from all the coughing.

That's funny about your neighbor saying that after you cleaned it all up! I would call it a bonus workout!
Old 10-05-2011, 06:04 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Abby
Vabeachgirl, I’ll try to remember “that my body craves exercise even when I feel like crap”, that’s when the pillow seems most appealing, and noticing the trees is a special gift.

For me, it was Y weights again, I’m concerned that I got dizzy in my warm up on a treadmill. I think I have to get some food before working out now – I had always been “bed to gym”, but it appears I’m having low blood sugar.
Have a great day all!

Abby
I'm too hyper to be sick. I am going to try again in a few minutes but will probably just end up walking most of the time. I am also going to take a pic of those trees. They must have hundreds of fruits and a bunch have fallen to the ground left to rot. Maybe I'll swipe one just to see what it taste like! And if it's good I'll have to meet the owners to get more!

I run on an empty stomach but I usually make sure I have some G2 so I don't get dizzy. I get dizzy sometimes when I am lifting heavy but I think it's just the blood rushing to my head from the effort of trying to lift more than I weigh.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Two hours of mostly walking. I can't wait until I can run without coughing my lungs up!

I got a pic of one of the trees. AndIswipedafruit!

I could only get one from a lower branch. The stem is about as thick as my pinky finger so you have to fight to get them off the tree! It is huge! Just about 10" in diameter. Some of the ones on top are almost twice the size! I want one of those!

I am thinking some Polynesian or Asian fruit? Maybe an apple, pear or even some type of apricot? They look kind of like a big tomato, the skin is really smooth but really tough. I dropped it a few times and barely put a dent on it!

OMG, maybe it's some type of exotic pomegranate!!! I would die, that's my all time favorite fruit!

Old 10-06-2011, 02:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default weird fruit

It looks like a persimmon (think I spelled that right). Most persimmons are inedible until totally ripe, but once they are ripe they are wonderful. I can't really compare the taset to anything else - it is unique.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:40 AM
FitDay Member

I get a F minus for exercise yesterday. Just couldn't force myself even with the beautiful weather. Golfing tomorrow so I'll get some. I'm not promising anything for today but the gym clothes are in the car. Keep up the good work. I can find apples and chestnuts on my walks but no exotic fruit trees. Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.