Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 03-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sw07
Ya-Thanks! I just realized that its a new personal record, I even had to stop and re-tie a shoe at the halfway mark
How long have you been running to get down to that time? What's the longest race you have done?
Old 03-27-2011, 03:15 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC
How long have you been running to get down to that time? What's the longest race you have done?
I've been running competitively for 8 months and have only done 5k distances. I've started training to do longer runs and would like to do a 10k in the next month or so.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:02 PM
FitDay Member

Talking

Well I hit the Dumbbells and the sandbag today and they didnt hit back but the sprints I did after sure did. Checked body fat % today too came in at 17% not bad for 230 and 5'8'' so change my goal mark from 195-200 to 210 that will drop me to right about 10% give or take and thats as long as I dont put lean mass on that much should be interesting.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Didn't get my usual time on the treadmill this morning, which usually throws me off for the rest of the day, but after getting groceries I was coming home across the walking trail and said, "Oh, what the heck...DO IT!" Left the car and the groceries and put in my mileage at the same pace I've been doing on the treadmill. It just amazes me that I can walk that far and not need to stop and catch my breath...and at a pretty good clip, too!
Old 03-30-2011, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ratsmouth
Didn't get my usual time on the treadmill this morning, which usually throws me off for the rest of the day, but after getting groceries I was coming home across the walking trail and said, "Oh, what the heck...DO IT!" Left the car and the groceries and put in my mileage at the same pace I've been doing on the treadmill. It just amazes me that I can walk that far and not need to stop and catch my breath...and at a pretty good clip, too!
Awesome great job.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

i got my walking in this morning 1 hour. bellydance practice of 30 mins plus i have my hour long bollywood dance class.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:31 PM
FitDay Member

Talking

Got my sandbag and core board workout in with my 25 minutes of slide board cardio it rocked. GREAT DAY!!
Old 04-01-2011, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

Had a split heel yesterday, and I actually gave myself a day off to take care of it, but this morning I decided that walking on it wasn't going to make it any worse, so I did my 2.5 miles. Hate taking a break!! It was the first one since I started this a month or so ago, and I exercise every day. Still felt like I was cheating myself. But now I'm back in harness. I figure that if I'm backpacking and my heel splits, I don't have the option of giving myself a long break, so why do it now? Soaking the feet and rubbing them with Vaseline takes care of the splits in a few days, but I'll keep walking.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Oh my gawd... no. I haven't recovered from yesterday when someone got deluisional.

I did two workouts. [45 mins and 45 mins one was HIIT for 25 plus weight circuit above 80%. The second was above 80%HR also but no HIIT] I would have been fine except there was a 25 year old Marine at the second and I kept time with his workout. We were lifting about the same pounds. I am not sore but I am totally exhausted. Went to sleep at 9 pm. woke up at 3 am and realized I was starved. Ate some protein and carbs and then at 4:30 climbed back in bed til noon and now I'm thinking about climbing back into bed at 8 pm. I'm 52 NOT 25. I think I got confused. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and if not by Monday.

Sleep be a wonderful thing. Now move aside.. Granny is trundling off to bed.
I am NOT a 25 year old Marine... I am not a 25 year old Marine... I am not....
Old 04-02-2011, 11:31 AM
FitDay Member

I did good today.
20 minutes circuirt work out
32 minutes jog
3miles walk
Yeah.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.