Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 05-12-2011, 12:05 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all,

BecSlim, amazing to get moving instead of sititng, I don't have luck doing it spontaneously as you did, but on a schedule, it shapes a better day. Would you post your recipe for Healthy Mushroom Soup on the food section?

---------------
Mike and Mary, I hear golf is addictive, I plan to avoid it!
================
Today I got in 20 minutes on the Wave, then class with lots of muscle work, I used a 4 Kg medicine ball, and a 6 lb one when I couldn't handle the bigger one, really pushed myself, we did cardio by running laps around the basketball court, and I found myself pushing to finish one more. Much better day than Tuesday.

And, I lost 15 lbs, since yesterday, I told them they need to recalibrate the scale, don't think I can keep that one!

Abby
Old 05-12-2011, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=RunbikeSki;46196]How do you play tag with a donkey???
In any event sounds like a pleasantly productive day. It's great that you have found an exercise buddy. That can make such a difference on days when you just don't feel up to it.

LOL! My yearling gelding donkey loves to run, and he will chase me (and vice versa) all over the place. He's very gentle, just likes the game and the interaction. His mom's not so interested, being all of six years old.

Going for a long walk with the dog this afternoon, and then getting things organized for the camping season.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Ratsmouth, now you're making me wish I had more pets. The rabbit and the fish aren't much for walking partners. Although I suppose the rabbit would put up a good game of "catch me if you can" should we decide to let her out of the coop. LOL.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:12 AM
FitDay Premium Member

CrossFit day; lots of squat cleans and thusters. And then we were finally allowed to move back into our renovated offices so more lifting and squating , but I have more to show for it this time .
Old 05-12-2011, 02:10 PM
FitDay Member

Cut the grass -- 25 minutes pushing the Lawn Mower, sauna and yoga. Watching hockey game 3 goals to cheer for and do happy dance. Local team one game away from Championship. That should burn some calories.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

I'm pretty sore from my squats and lunges of yesterday, but made it to the gym - I distinctly recall saying to my alarm clock "how do I shut this thing off?" - I got in 35 minutes on the treadmill at an average of 6.5 miles per hour . Absolutely got to my happy place, and want to stay there - lets see how long I can make this last!

Good week for me, I got in 5 workouts, which is rare. A pretty active weekend planned.

Be Safe!

Abby
Old 05-13-2011, 01:47 AM
FitDay Member

No, I'm a sleep deprived slug this morning.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sleep Deprived Slug

Almeeker, LOL,
I'm trying to visualize how you would be able to tell if a slug were sleep deprived. A useful word if you ever have to write a performance review for an under performer, is
limacine (lim′ə sīn′, lī′mə-; -sin) adjective of or like slugs or shell-less snails

Hope you get some sleep soon!
Old 05-14-2011, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

Ran my 1st 10k race this morning. Did it in 50:30, placed 61st out of 291 in the overall. Nice course, but quite hilly....

Nap time

Last edited by sw07; 05-14-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

Did a 5 miles this morning. I felt very tired but happy.
Mai

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.