Notices

I would like to gain even more muscle

Old 08-30-2022, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default I would like to gain even more muscle

Hi! I have been working out for a while but I am not tracking my calories. I look at my plate and try to eat many different healthy things.
I focus on protein after workouts etc. I would like to gain even more muscle, but I am not sure how I should be eating. I don’t want to track too much because I have previous troubles with body image and food but I know I should eat a little more on the surplus side to be able to gain muscle.
However, I don’t want to gain fat either. Like I know that when doing a proper bulk, you should be gaining weight that you cut afterwards to reveal all the muscle. But I don’t think I am ready to be that specific and oriented yet. Help me?🤣
Old 09-03-2022, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

There is clean bulk which is not very popular but thatís what I do all the time.
Maximum clean gain of 3 to maybe 5!pounds of muscle in a full cycle.
I donít do carbs so 70% protein and 30% fat.
Stay away from all wet compounds that put on water weight .