Notices

Treadmill recommendations

Old 08-11-2022, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Treadmill recommendations

I don't know much about treadmill, and looking to get one when the weather gets bad. I know there are fancy ones like Woodway, but I am not looking to spend that kind of money. And what about used ones? Any thoughts and recommendations?
Old 08-14-2022, 04:33 AM
FitDay Member

I've had this compact treadmill for a couple of months now. I am so grateful to whoever invented this genius design. Without this treadmill, I would have never been able to fit a treadmill into my tiny apartment. Whenever I need to walk, I can simply unfold it from behind the couch. It is fantastic!

Last edited by kstephenR; 08-14-2022 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2022, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

Well google search if your answer.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:42 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kstephenR
I've had this compact treadmill for a couple of months now. I am so grateful to whoever invented this genius design. Without this treadmill, I would have never been able to fit a treadmill into my tiny apartment. Whenever I need to walk, I can simply unfold it from behind the couch. It is fantastic!
Hey everyone!

I recently set up a home gym, and while I love having my treadmill, it takes up a lot of space and doesn't exactly fit the aesthetics of the room. I've been searching for creative ways to hide it when it's not in use to keep the room looking tidy and functional.

I've considered building a foldable screen or using room dividers, but I'm not sure which option would work best and how to hide a treadmill?. Has anyone here faced a similar dilemma or found a clever way to hide their treadmill when it's not in use?

I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions you can share! Thanks in advance.