FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Exercise (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/)
-   -   health (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/28832-health.html)

patrickssheets 03-23-2022 05:07 PM

health

How can getting a massage improve my health?

David_Jack 04-20-2022 01:15 AM

I experienced that massaging helps us to improve health. There are a lot of benefits of massage so we can include some of them like; It helps us to reduce stress, increase relaxation, reduce aches and pains and tension in muscles. It improves circulation, energy and alertness, lowers heart rate, blood pressure and improves immune function.

Shwetakumari 04-24-2022 09:46 PM

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being. For a healthy life circle, a person needs to have a balanced diet and regular exercise. One must also live in a properly clean house, take enough sleep, and have good hygiene habits. A healthy lifestyle keeps you fit, energetic, and at reduced risk for disease.

discreetmayonnaise 05-25-2022 10:21 AM

I don't believe in massages as a long term result. I do it only for the rest

adamsmit 05-27-2022 06:44 AM

In most cases, massage is used for general relaxation and well-being or to treat a particular ailment, such as pain or restricted mobility. As far as research is concerned, massage treatment may be able to do both.
The following are some of the more common advantages of massage therapy:
  • Relaxation of the body
  • Cells are supplied with nutrients, eliminating waste more efficiently thanks to better blood flow.
  • To alleviate aches and pains, such as knots in the muscles
  • Nerve compression is relieved (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
  • Improved mobility and flexibility
  • Increased vitality and vigor
  • The healing of scar tissue and tendon, ligament, and muscle injuries may be possible with specific therapeutic methods.

indimedo.anubhav 06-15-2022 11:12 PM

Health is the most important thing to a person, so it would be very common to say that we should have good health. To maintain good health we need to have a sufficient amount of nutrition, vitamins, and minerals that our body needs. Which is sometimes hard to get from the food we eat. So for that, we can take additional health supplements to maintain our health.

EmmaSophia 07-21-2022 11:30 PM

Most people know that getting a massage can feel relaxing and relieving. What many people don’t know is that there are many health benefits to getting a massage on a regular basis. Massages can help improve circulation, increase the range of motion in the joints, decrease stress hormones, relax and lengthen muscles, and aid in recovery from injuries.
Exercise and a balanced diet are also important for overall health, but adding massage to your wellness routine can help you feel your best. If you’re looking to improve your health and well-being, consider making massage a part of your self-care routine.

jennyrosee 08-16-2022 01:02 AM

Blood circulation

A body massage can increase blood circulation within your body which helps to relax as well as gets suffieient blood supply for your body parts to function well. One should also perform yoga and meditation with practicing mudras to feel good and relaxed without doing much efforts. Hope this helps! To relax your eyes you can use eye drops which will control and prevent the pressure within your eyes due to hypertension such as bimatoprost or careprost eye drops but should consult a doctor before using any medications.

Tina1336 09-22-2022 08:10 AM

sport is the key to good health