Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
how to save yourself from injuries during exercise? >

how to save yourself from injuries during exercise?

Community
Notices

how to save yourself from injuries during exercise?

Old 06-14-2021, 05:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default how to save yourself from injuries during exercise?

Hi Guys i am wondering about how we can save our self from injuries during exercise routine. As I am but looking to get to know more about people experience about this. As I know warm up must be must and cool down static stretching must be done after workout but i find out after doing this still people get injured so let discuss your experience here if u have any and how to recover from that particular injury.

Thanks
Param

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-24-2022 at 04:55 AM. Reason: link
Old 09-17-2021, 04:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Yes, definitely all of these causes of injury are correct. I would also add "working with a personal trainer who is more interested in his/her goals than in your own goals and limitations." As my physical therapist has told me, even a good trainer can hurt you.

You have to know your own body and what is reasonable for you. If you have osteoporosis, for example, you MUST become knowledgeable about what will help you and what will harm you. Get an evaluation and recommendations from a Doctor of Physical Therapy before you set foot in a gym.
Old 09-25-2021, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

Best Information Post..
Old 07-19-2022, 06:58 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow

There are a ton of things you could do, including:
  • Prioritizing proper warmups: Get your muscles and joints warmed up to reduce the likelihood of strains and tears, and also to lower soreness post-workout.
  • Start slow: Most people want to get into the deep end of a workout routine, without first getting their bodies acclimatized by starting with less-demanding workouts. So start slow, and don’t skimp on recovery days.
  • Get a personal trainer: Many injuries result from poor techniques. To learn proper form and keep the injuries at bay, consider getting professional help from an experienced trainer
  • Eat a balanced diet: Prioritize lots of proteins in your diet, which are particularly renowned for rebuilding muscle fibers. All in all, try to regularly abide by a balanced diet. Drink lots of water as well to ensure better hydration and minimize injury risks
Lastly, dress for your sport.
Old 07-26-2022, 08:12 AM
FitDay Member

There are a few things you can do to help prevent injuries during exercise. First, always warm up and stretch before you start working out. This will help loosen up your muscles and prepare them for the workout. Be sure to use proper form when exercising, and take breaks if you need them. If you're feeling tired or sore, don't push yourself too hard. Finally, be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
Old 11-07-2022, 05:09 PM
FitDay Member

There are a few things you can do to save yourself from injuries during exercise.
  • First, be sure to warm up properly. A good warm-up will help to increase your heart rate and loosen your muscles.
  • Second, be sure to use proper form when you are doing any exercises. This will help to prevent any unnecessary strain on your body.
  • Finally, be sure to listen to your body. If you are feeling any pain, stop the exercise and rest.