Notices

New Exercise App - Hoping to get feedback!

Old 07-14-2019, 10:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Exercise App - Hoping to get feedback!

Hi Everybody!

Hope that this Sunday is treating you well! I am writing to the group here as I am developing a new app for all the gym goers out there and I was hoping to get some broad feedback from the potential users.

Basically the app would function as a medium to exchange fitness knowledge from those with tons of experience to those with less. So for example, when you see a famous actor in a movie with a body type you want to try and achieve, the trainer working him or her out could post the actual workouts they did to this app and it would be available to all members. There are many more ins and outs to it, but that is the premise. I find that Youtube and Instagram are challenging mediums to find the right person and also don't actually give you the exact information you want without having to spend hours scrolling or watching videos.

I was hoping that if you have the time could you answer the below questions?

1. Do you find you are having the same issue where actual workouts are challenging to come by without doing a ton of self learning and/or researching?
2. Would you pay $5/mo to have access to all of these workouts from various trainers in different geographies?
3. As somebody with knowledge in fitness, would you be open to sharing your workouts with the public if there were to be potential financial compensation in place?

Any and all feedback would be great!

Thank you
Old 03-30-2020, 06:06 AM
FitDay Member

I'm developing an app for personal trainer to create workout templates and looking for feedback too, do you think delivering remote personal training would bring the same result as training in-person?