Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
What are your experiences with used gym equipment? >

What are your experiences with used gym equipment?

Community
Notices

What are your experiences with used gym equipment?

Old 12-12-2019, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default What are your experiences with used gym equipment?

As we all know, we're in the festive season, and I wanna take the opportunity of some of the deals in stores. I've been planning to add an elliptical machine to my home gym equipment, but after checking prices on Amazon and other online shops, going for a brand new machine seems like a bad option because it'll take a toll on my Christmas budget. So I kept searching and found a post which talked about used and refurbished gym equipment. That seems like a great option for me, because I'll save a ton of cash, and I could pick some dumbbells as well. Jut wanted to know if anyone in the community has purchased pre-owned equipment before? What was the experience? Good or bad? Or should I save and buy a brand new elliptical next year
Old 11-16-2022, 07:04 PM
FitDay Member

I have had a great experience with used gym equipment. I have been able to find some great deals on equipment that is still in good condition. I have also been able to find some equipment that is no longer being used by gyms and is being sold for a fraction of the cost. This has allowed me to get started with my own home gym and save a lot of money.