Community
Notices

Yoga

Old 05-05-2011, 10:58 PM
FitDay Member

Sorry no time to chat, I gotta go do some yoga.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:48 AM
FitDay Member

LOL I figure that extra inch gives me 5 more pounds in my healthy weight range but I miss being 5'2" Mary
Old 06-08-2011, 06:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Kundalini yoga anyone??

Hi there,

I have the DVD- Fat Free Yoga - Lose Weight & Feel Great FOR BEGINNERS & BEYOND w/ Ana Brett & Ravi Singh

I have just started adding it to my day along with other exercises.

Have any of you done this style of yoga and can talk more about the effects? What was your experience with toning and weight loss? It will be very helpful to know.

thanks in advance

Last edited by VitoVino; 12-22-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:57 AM
FitDay Member

I lerve kdindia's statement that "there is benefit even when the poses are not done perfectly. That's why they call it a yoga 'practice'." Last September, I started doing hatha yoga, which consists of deep breathing combined with simple stretches. Yoga has helped me alleviate a generalized anxiety disorder and like my body (in spite of weight issues).

Last edited by mrsrainh2o; 07-10-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:17 PM
FitDay Member

Default top 10 yoga benefits

As you all know yoga has several health benefits if you do it on regular basis. Practising yoga is said to come with many benefits for both mental and physical health. You can achieve lots of health benefits with help of yoga asana
Yoga is not just about working out, it’s about a healthy lifestyle and it became very necessary for today generation. As we know all of you aware about yoga name because it used from the last couple of years. According to a report all of us suffering from any stress which may be related to your mental or physical health. So if want reduces your stress level then you have to start yoga exercise session on a daily basis. Yoga has lots of variation which are interrelated to each other. So here we are going to describe yoga positions which really help to release your stress level by calms down your mind.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:38 AM
FitDay Member

Yes I agree with you that there are so many benefits of Yoga that we can only feel like Increasing Strength, Allows You to Maintain the Ideal Weight and Improves Posture etc. Yoga helps you detox, thereby eliminating toxins and free radicals.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:37 PM
FitDay Member

can you loose weight by doing yoga
Old 11-16-2018, 06:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Breathing Problem

Breathing Problem solved by Yoga.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Advice on supplement program?

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input.
I just hit 51, still work out daily.
Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen.
Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol.
Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:55 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by BMConsultant
Breathing Problem solved by Yoga.
Asthma solved by Yoga, too! It's awesome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.