How To Use Goblet Squats To Improve Your Squat Form

Community
Notices

How To Use Goblet Squats To Improve Your Squat Form

Old 01-08-2018, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Post How To Use Goblet Squats To Improve Your Squat Form

https://youtu.be/RUJAsJu2SV4

Besides being a great exercise for your legs Goblet Squats can also be used to improve your body weight or weighted squat form. If you drop your chest during a squat, or tend to fall back from a lack of balance because you cant find where your center of mass lies. If you tend to arch your back or having trouble getting to 90 degree squats a goblet squat can be of great assistance.

It will first of all force your core to engage the way it is meant to during any squat, because of the weight pulling you forward and down you will be forced to keep your chest up and keep you balanced if you go too far back on your heels, acting as a counter weight!

I'm not a bodybuilder or a power lifter by any stretch of the imagination but i have utilized this exercise with many of my clients as a personal trainer in the past 4 years and i found it to be a very useful tactic i thought id share to all the new fitness enthusiast and veterans alike because we all can improve our form!

If there is a specific tutorial you'd like to see, make sure to let me know down below!
Old 05-21-2020, 07:20 PM
FitDay Member

Awesome video. Your techniques are working for me. When i started squat, i had a bad experience, due to my ankle pain. Which then i came to know was due to my poor posture and techniques. Read it https://www.aqfsports.com/blogs/news...s-and-benefits for getting know how to squat, as it took some time to correct my overall posture, which then helped me in preventing injuries. Injuries really suck the whole workout routine, and they must be avoided at any cost.