Community
Notices
Like Tree4Likes

Low energy

Old 06-27-2017, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default Low energy

lately I've been struggling to get through my workouts. I was thinking about getting a pre-workout but I workout later in the evening so i was looking for something that won't keep my up all night. I was checking out smoking gun and bullnox, anyone try these? Was hoping to get some feedback
Old 08-17-2017, 08:05 AM
FitDay Member

I would try just plain green tea and CLA supplements first, instead of a preworkout. I use preworkout, but only because I workout early in the morning or late afternoon. Green tea and CLA supps are much cheaper, and they're safe to take multiple times a day. If you do want to try a preworkout, I use Methyl Pump 3.0 (available at GNC).

You could also try a few days of lower-intensity workouts; so you're remaining active, but your muscles get a bit of a break.
KerryKG likes this.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:31 PM
FitDay Member

I personally use coffee as a preworkout/energy booster. I don't like taking supplements with chemicals and ingredients I don't fully understand. You could also try bumping up your carb intake around your workout. This will ensure your body has the energy it needs to push through and train hard
Old 08-30-2017, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Explore the Cause

When this happens with my clients I always ask a series of questions: Has anything changed in your life to make it harder to get through your workout? More stress, less sleep, weight gain, loss of conditioning - maybe after a vacation, etc.? Are you dieting? If so, are you eating enough of the right things to keep up your energy an maintain your muscle mass? Working out in the evenings is harder for a lot of people, but if you have always done it and are seeing a change, explore what might be causing the change.
KerryKG and iBSmartFitness like this.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:24 AM
FitDay Member

I agree with you, pre workout should be the last solutions first try finding the route of the problem and eliminating it that way!

Originally Posted by DynamoTraining
When this happens with my clients I always ask a series of questions: Has anything changed in your life to make it harder to get through your workout? More stress, less sleep, weight gain, loss of conditioning - maybe after a vacation, etc.? Are you dieting? If so, are you eating enough of the right things to keep up your energy an maintain your muscle mass? Working out in the evenings is harder for a lot of people, but if you have always done it and are seeing a change, explore what might be causing the change.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:23 PM
FitDay Member

I use all the natural ways to lose weight.
I take some vitamin supplements and apple cider vinegar in my weight loss plan.
After i woke i drink lemon juice in lukewarm water go for 1 hour walk.
After that i have my breakfast.
Before lunch and dinner i take 30 ml of apple cider vinegar.
MissyF197 likes this.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:43 PM
FitDay Member

It's very useful thanks for sharing
Old 03-22-2018, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

I always feel low after excercise
Old 03-31-2018, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

i workout afternoon so can someone tell me which is the best time for workout?
Old 04-07-2018, 04:05 PM
FitDay Member

You should make sure you don't have a vitamin deficiency or something of that nature. Vitamin D is a big one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.