Exercise Anyone?

Community
Notices

Exercise Anyone?

Old 08-05-2010, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Exercise Anyone?

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post yesterday, great job everyone for all your hard work. I like to try and motivate people when possible it helps to keep me motivated too.

Well, today I did 60 minutes of incline walking on treadmill and some work with the weights.

What did you or are you going to do today for exercise?
Old 08-05-2010, 01:36 AM
FitDay Member

@ VIOLET - thanks for posting this - I actually pushed myself beyond my normal routine - and did 9.82 km today instead of the 7.5-or 8 that I tried to do, and rode along a large shoreline with white cap waves ..... climbed a big hill becauase I coulldnt ride it, and nearly passed out at the top - but took my time !

nonetheless - its invigorating, and i kept trying to talk myself out of it - because i feel so ashamed on my bike when people stare and look - but you know what - its in my head ----- my self worth matters to no one but me , and look all they want - they just wish they werent sitting around doing nothing!

ta!
Old 08-05-2010, 03:31 PM
FitDay Member

Hiya Violet & Divine =)...

Today I did a 'sculpting' workout (The Biggest Loser DVD) and boy did I feel the burn. I used some 2lb. handheld weights and was proud of myself for getting through the whole segment.

Keep up the great work ladies!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:26 PM
FitDay Member

bravo yall!

Well, looks like i pulled a bicep yesterday - so i'll be off that for a little while - i suppose that means today i'll try for a new distance for my lunchrun. Lets see if I can beat 2 miles in 35 minutes!

I need to work my way up to 3.2 miles so i can be prepped to run my first 5k! yikes!