Getting rid of elbow tendonitis for good >

Getting rid of elbow tendonitis for good

Community
Notices

Getting rid of elbow tendonitis for good

Old 12-05-2015, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Getting rid of elbow tendonitis for good

My own stubborn-ness (working out despite nagging elbow and forearm pain) left me with elbow tendonitis for like 2 1/2 months. Just thought I'd share how the three key things I did to get rid of it, since I know it's a problem.

1. Give it some rest and when you're ready, stretch everyday. The secret is to do forearm stretches, shoulder stretches, AND wrist stretches.. there's a few at mobilitywod.
2. If you want to speed healing and eliminate inflammation, supplement with joint health nutrients and cissus. I used Elbow Revive simply because it's not expensive, it is effective, and has everything you need in it You could also buy each ingredient separate, but it'd be a pain in the ass.
3. Do eccentric exercises like reverse wrist curls (just google for others). These help strengthen the muscles and tendons so that the injury doesn't return.

After doing all of these three thing religiously for like 6 weeks, I'm feeling like I'm back to where I was before the injury. Hope that helps. Stay healthy, dudes.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-06-2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: removed links