FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Exercise (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/)
-   -   I do exercise but still have problem areas (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/11843-i-do-exercise-but-still-have-problem-areas.html)

sumshivar 02-23-2015 04:13 PM

I do exercise but still have problem areas

Hello,

I am 29 years old. I was a fitness freak but I don't find time anymore. I exercise everyday yet I have problem areas.

Wondering if there is anything that I could use externally to target problem areas. Please help

VinayakS 02-23-2015 05:06 PM

Epica Oil by Prakruti JiyoFresh

Use Epica Oil by Prakruti JiyoFresh. Works well through external application. Don't give up exercising. It not just helps in losing weight but also keeps us healthy. All d best.

JimmyJonny 02-28-2015 09:15 AM

There is absolutely no way to spot reduce fat. Like abs, if you want them you have to have a pretty low body fat because it's one of the bodies last fat storage areas.

Ryan.W 06-22-2015 05:37 AM

If exercise is not helping you deal with your areas, you may turn to methods like some good diet or some other methods

Kathy13118 06-22-2015 10:00 AM

If you go to a gym or local YMCA, a trainer would be able to advise you about your concerns. Everyone is different. Few people have exactly the same body, posture, or measurements as someone else who lost exactly the same amount of weight or did exactly the same amount of exercise.

annamay2 07-13-2016 03:37 AM

you can follow a diet or ask a trainer in the gym to help you,if i want to be in shape i always go to the gym,ask my trainer to help me with my shedule and with the gym equipment, or maybe you ll try street workout?but it s hard to give you some advice cause the solution to the problem depends on the problem area,each one need it s own proper exersices

SherryTracy 07-16-2016 07:34 PM

You can do these at home without special equipment. I would suggest 15 minutes or so each night should be devoted to target exercises. It's also important to be patient. Your skin will need time to adjust to the new you! Toning will take place for some time. Just keep up the activity and good eating habits and you'll see improvements for 6 months to a year! Good luck!

wegas420 09-06-2016 06:39 AM

do u have a pain problems?

wegas420 09-16-2016 07:29 AM

yeah we do a exercise for stress relief so i think during a weightlifting or exercise we should use some support braces like belts, usually people use braces or belts during exercise so i suggest to u Back support belts

ClarisseHold 09-23-2016 05:20 PM

Have you tried to exercise using a treadmill? For me, that is the best way for an overall fitness.
http://www.thegoodgears.com/Treadmill/

jamesburkholder 01-10-2017 08:31 PM

If your muscles or bones pains after exercising than its a common thing it happens with everyone. But you should not give up doing exercise because it will keep you strong and healthy from inside. You will experience it, after years of practising exercise. All the best.

MichaelWhitehorn 03-01-2017 11:39 PM

Exercising is really good, but many people ignore 3 important key factors during exercise and hence they cannot see the intended result.

1) Correct Posture / Formation : Many people do not know the correct form of doing a exercise and end up in doing wrong formation. This should be avoided. Follow correct posture and results will be seen in One month time period

2) Proper Breathing during Exercise : While doing exercise the person should inhale and exhale oxygen at regular intervals.

3) Understanding Body Needs / Problematic areas: For ex: If you having a week knee and you go on doing other exercises which includes pressure on knee then you are harming and worsening your knee. A person should be aware of the exercise impact on the body.

Note: These are my small observation. It may differ from person to person.

EdilbertaGomez 04-19-2017 07:03 PM

I believe proper diet is also the best way of maintaining a healthy body and also to be in good shape. Minor exercises like jogging for at least few rounds can improve not just your figure but is a good factor for you to have a healthy heart and body.

saracute 07-31-2017 07:58 PM

After full day of work, we often lose the motivation to workout. Never quit working outs because it will lead to more problems.

minhoo0205 08-27-2017 03:19 PM

diet

You should combine the exercise with the diet, that would improve your fitness problems.

Amy732 08-29-2017 05:32 PM

I find that doing a mix of strength training with a bit of HIIT or low intensity fasted cardio works for me :) Also the number one focus should be DIET.... when it comes to those last few stubborn areas it is vital that your diet is on point. As for external products, I use one by ATP science called 'subcut' not sure how effective it is as I already track my food intake and train hard 6 days a week...

alicedcoz258 11-22-2022 09:41 PM

If you have no time to exercise then try to do some healthy habits during your work, such as walking or cycling to the workplace. It will not take your time and pump up you body.

Grandslamfitness 01-04-2023 05:38 PM

Getting into shape and staying fit can be quite a challenge, especially if you're looking to build muscle. Fortunately, you can use a full body routine to help you get the results you want in the gym. An open air gym is ideal for a full body routine, as you can use a combination of free weights, machines, and other equipment to get a full-body workout.
A full body routine is perfect for those who don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the gym. It's designed to hit all the major muscle groups, working them out with a variety of exercises. This type of workout is especially beneficial for those who don't have access to a lot of equipment, as you can mix and match exercises to get the most out of your time.
At an open air gym, you have a lot of freedom to customize your full body routine. You can use a combination of Outdoor Gym like - dumbbells, barbells, and machines to hit every muscle group in your body. You can also use bodyweight exercises like squats, lunges, and push-ups to get a well-rounded workout. And if you need help coming up with a plan for your routine, there are usually trainers or instructors.

pankaj.workkz 01-12-2023 04:52 PM

If exercise is not working so do some other methods like :
Starting with small exercise
Eating healthy food
Take proper diet

safafitnessclub 01-24-2023 10:18 PM

Safa Fitness Club | Gym Trainers

What's the exact problem you are facing? Safa Fitness Club has the certified personal trainers who will assist you in getting out of problem.
To know more about safa fitness club please visit the following URL's
Best Gym Trainings : safafitnessclub.com/best-gym-in-islamabad/

safafitnessclub 02-16-2023 11:24 PM

Somatic Trainings

If you want to do something which helps you release tension and fatigue then please click on the following link:
URL: https://safafitnessclub.com/what-is-...for-beginners/

timmothysmith01 02-20-2023 01:35 AM

If you want to see results, your body requires fresh stimuli and increasing exercise. Your capacity to recuperate more quickly will also grow with a better robust cardiovascular system. Even if your primary objective is to increase your strength and muscle mass, HIIT and steady-state cardio are both crucial.

jolbnrm 03-05-2023 10:47 PM

Everyone has problem areas in which it is very difficult to lose weight

rishabhdigital 03-19-2023 07:21 PM

Best way to recover problem areas

1) Take adequate amount of rest.
2) Drink lot of water
3) Take nutrition dense food
4) Include protein shake ( Whey protein shakes )

becomepilates 03-29-2023 12:16 AM

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to a new online Pilates program that I've recently launched called Become Pilates Strong. As a certified Pilates instructor with over 10 years of experience, I wanted to create a program that would help people of all fitness levels to improve their strength, flexibility, and posture.

The program includes over 50 video workouts, each ranging from 10-60 minutes in length, so that you can fit Pilates into your busy schedule. The workouts are designed to challenge you, but also to be accessible to beginners.

In addition to the video workouts, the program also includes a comprehensive guide to Pilates, including information on proper form, breathing techniques, and the benefits of Pilates for the body and mind.

I'm really excited about this program and I'd love for you to check it out. You can learn more about the program and sign up at becomepilatesstrong.com

If you have any questions about the program or Pilates in general, please feel free to ask in the comments. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to connecting with you!

Best,
[Lorene]

jacoobsteeve1997 04-16-2023 05:28 AM

Hello!

It's great to hear that you exercise every day, but it's understandable that you might have problem areas that are difficult to target. While there is no external product that can replace consistent exercise and a healthy diet, there are a few options that may help.

One option is to try using a foam roller or massage ball to help release tension and tightness in problem areas. This can help improve circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Another option is to incorporate strength training exercises that target your problem areas, such as squats or lunges for the legs and glutes, or push-ups and chest presses for the arms and chest.

It's important to remember that external products and exercises can only do so much, and that consistency and dedication are key to achieving your fitness goals. Keep up the good work with your daily exercise routine and consider adding in targeted exercises or foam rolling to help with your problem areas

fansosy 04-21-2023 07:55 PM

Everyone has problem areas in which it is very difficult to lose weight

acronlaboratories 05-18-2023 08:04 PM

If you are exercising regularly and still having problematic areas, it may be that you need to modify your exercise routine or add different types of exercises to target those areas. For example, if you are noticing that your lower half is not slimming down, you could try doing more exercises that focus on your lower body such as squats, lunges, and deadlifts. If your upper body is your problem area, you could try doing some upper body exercises such as push or pull ups, or other more focused exercises such as shoulder presses and triceps extensions. Additionally, if you still aren't seeing the results that you want, you may want to consider speaking to a personal trainer or nutritionist to create a tailor-made plan for you that is specifically designed for your body and goals.

jacoobsteeve1997 05-23-2023 08:44 PM

Which type of problem? Pain Problem or anything else.