Notices

I do exercise but still have problem areas

Old 02-16-2023, 11:24 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Somatic Trainings

If you want to do something which helps you release tension and fatigue then please click on the following link:
URL: https://safafitnessclub.com/what-is-...for-beginners/
Old 02-20-2023, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

If you want to see results, your body requires fresh stimuli and increasing exercise. Your capacity to recuperate more quickly will also grow with a better robust cardiovascular system. Even if your primary objective is to increase your strength and muscle mass, HIIT and steady-state cardio are both crucial.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:47 PM
FitDay Member

Everyone has problem areas in which it is very difficult to lose weight
Old 03-19-2023, 07:21 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Best way to recover problem areas

1) Take adequate amount of rest.
2) Drink lot of water
3) Take nutrition dense food
4) Include protein shake ( Whey protein shakes )
Old 03-29-2023, 12:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to a new online Pilates program that I've recently launched called Become Pilates Strong. As a certified Pilates instructor with over 10 years of experience, I wanted to create a program that would help people of all fitness levels to improve their strength, flexibility, and posture.

The program includes over 50 video workouts, each ranging from 10-60 minutes in length, so that you can fit Pilates into your busy schedule. The workouts are designed to challenge you, but also to be accessible to beginners.

In addition to the video workouts, the program also includes a comprehensive guide to Pilates, including information on proper form, breathing techniques, and the benefits of Pilates for the body and mind.

I'm really excited about this program and I'd love for you to check it out. You can learn more about the program and sign up at becomepilatesstrong.com

If you have any questions about the program or Pilates in general, please feel free to ask in the comments. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to connecting with you!

Best,
[Lorene]
Old 04-16-2023, 05:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hello!

It's great to hear that you exercise every day, but it's understandable that you might have problem areas that are difficult to target. While there is no external product that can replace consistent exercise and a healthy diet, there are a few options that may help.

One option is to try using a foam roller or massage ball to help release tension and tightness in problem areas. This can help improve circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Another option is to incorporate strength training exercises that target your problem areas, such as squats or lunges for the legs and glutes, or push-ups and chest presses for the arms and chest.

It's important to remember that external products and exercises can only do so much, and that consistency and dedication are key to achieving your fitness goals. Keep up the good work with your daily exercise routine and consider adding in targeted exercises or foam rolling to help with your problem areas
Old 04-21-2023, 07:55 PM
FitDay Member

Everyone has problem areas in which it is very difficult to lose weight
Old 05-18-2023, 08:04 PM
FitDay Member

If you are exercising regularly and still having problematic areas, it may be that you need to modify your exercise routine or add different types of exercises to target those areas. For example, if you are noticing that your lower half is not slimming down, you could try doing more exercises that focus on your lower body such as squats, lunges, and deadlifts. If your upper body is your problem area, you could try doing some upper body exercises such as push or pull ups, or other more focused exercises such as shoulder presses and triceps extensions. Additionally, if you still aren't seeing the results that you want, you may want to consider speaking to a personal trainer or nutritionist to create a tailor-made plan for you that is specifically designed for your body and goals.
Old 05-23-2023, 08:44 PM
FitDay Member

Which type of problem? Pain Problem or anything else.