The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 5/26/10 >

The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 5/26/10

Community
Notices

The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 5/26/10

Old 11-09-2010, 06:27 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 11/10/2010

Good morning Wed Club members and newbies!

Here we go again...

Hope you are all off to a great week,
Molly
Old 11-09-2010, 09:47 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Starting Weight: 128.4 lbs (11/3/10)
Current Weight: 127.2 lbs
Current Body Fat Percentage: 25.1
Christmas Goal: 122.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 114 lbs (3/16/10)
Goal Body Fat Percentage: 18-20%

So far so good- My goal is to lose about .8 lbs a week. Build muscle and get lean before next spring

Molly
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 AM
FitDay Member

hey guys!

so last week i had gained - this week i am down 1 lb...

i was down 2lbs but then went back up 1lb..my weight is all over..

i am joining a gym next week which will help- working out really motivates me, it keeps me focused on eating right..because i dont want to work out for 45 minutes..just to eat that away..i want it to mean something!

christmas is right around the corner...which means i dont have long to hit my 185 goal!
Old 11-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Hi MollySue, Kaitlyn, and Molly! Good to see everyone here

Molly, your stats look a lot like mine! Good luck, you can do it!

Kaitlyn, I hate when the scale is all over. Hope you get some great progress from the gym!

How've you been, MollySue?

I had a fairly steady week. Past couple weekends I've eaten everything in sight, but this weekend I had a stomach bug. Made up for the past two weekends, fortunately or unfortunately...so I'm back to maintaining. I took it easy last week with the exercise but I'm on track this week and still hoping to do a 5K on Thanksgiving and/or the second week in December. I'm really nervous, not so much about the run, but in what to do when I get there, how to fuel up beforehand, and how cold it's going to be on race day !
Old 11-16-2010, 07:03 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 11/17/2010

Good morning folks!

What have you got this week?

Hope you are enjoying autumn as much as I do!
Molly
Old 11-22-2010, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default What is "The Wed Club"?

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am new here. Is it a weekly weight in on Wednesday? If so, may I join in?
Old 11-23-2010, 08:30 PM
FitDay Member

@ Ranjoa,

yes, this is a weekly check-in and you are more than welcome to join our little merry group.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:38 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 11/24/2010

Good morning Wed Club members and newbies,

how are you all doing? How are you going to spend Thanksgiving?

I hope you are all off to a great week!

Molly
Old 11-23-2010, 08:45 PM
FitDay Member

Hi guys,

(un)fortunately (depends on the way you look at it), we don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here, so tomorrow will pass just like any other day.
Exerciseweise, I'm doing pretty well. I run 8k twice a week now (woohoo!) and go swimming once a week. I'm into my fifth week of continuous running and I start to feel the differences in my thighs and bum, which are tighter and smaller respectively. I've lost only 2 lbs since I started running, putting me at 126.5, but considering that I must have gained muscle tissue I'm quite happy with that loss

Last edited by MollySue2; 11-23-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:51 PM
FitDay Member

Molly- 8k - twice a week that is amazing! thanks for posting this everyweek, it means the world to know this thread is here......HAPPY THANKSGIVING MollySUE!

I am at 194.7 which is i am happy with- i havent seen it under 195 in awhile...It was really getting frustrating for awhile. I work out 3-4 times a week, and i have been eating on track. I have a wedding coming up on New Years- i'd like to be 190 by then... . I understand that is a hefty request as the pounds seem to come off slower and slower lately...grrrrrrr!!

I AM NERVOUS ABOUT THANKSGIVING. i started this week by telling myself- "you can have a bit of everything, but only a bit"- it is so easy to take more than "a bit" though. To be honest i do feel completly motivated to get through this holiday season losing weight..not gaining. I know i can do it..it is just going to take will power. any tips?

- i am bringing a veggie tray as an appetizer- which will be great for me.
- i plan on not drinking more then 1 glass of wine.
- small portions , no seconds.
-workout in the AM-

ps. - i am sorry that my posts are random and not every week, but my work computer will not let me on sometimes...my email is [email protected]- if i dont post- feel free to email..i'm here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.