Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Looking for an exercise accountability partner!!! >

Looking for an exercise accountability partner!!!

Notices

Looking for an exercise accountability partner!!!

Old 05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tjkhoover
Hey....what should we call this thread? Any ideas?
I'm in on the check ins. I have to lose 50 if not more in the next 6 months. that is my goal. I am currently 222 and want to be 175.

As for a name for this thread. how about.....The Wed club I have no clue but we do need something.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:07 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone,

I've just started our first thread!! Check it out - I named it, as was suggested, "The Wed Club - Weekly check-In for 5/26/10". Hope you all like it!

Molly
Old 05-26-2010, 02:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thanks!

Originally Posted by tjkhoover
If you are eating right and doing C25K and powerwalking you will meet your goal of 12 lbs before August. Count it done. I lost 25 lbs. doing the C25K and I stopped after W7. Dumb....but now I am starting over and find that I can still run so I have improved fitness wise.
Thank you so much for the encouragement! That is so amazing that you lost 25 pounds doing the C25K. This is my second time doing it actually. I started a couple of months ago and then stopped after week 2 so don't feel bad about going all the way to week 7. I think it's important to celebrate the victories.

I am doing day 2 of week 2 tomorrow and tonight is my powerwalking group. I am really motivated and soooooo glad to have found this thread. I have a very good feeling about this.

Go Wed Club!