Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
The Body Reset Diet. Looking for people to join >

The Body Reset Diet. Looking for people to join

Notices

The Body Reset Diet. Looking for people to join

Old 06-07-2013, 11:44 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation The Body Reset Diet. Looking for people to join

Hello! I have tried so many diets and every time I found myself giving up on them after a day or two from the start. I have to lose 30 pounds in 3 months. I thought that if I find people who would go on a diet with me, it may be a good motivation to reach my goal weight. Most of the diets I have tried are healthy eating, no starving or anything like that. I believe that it should be a lifestyle not a short term weight loss diet. I really liked the new Body Rest Diet by Harley Pasternak. It consists mostly of smoothies which are high in protein, fruits and veggies. Does anyone want to join me? I plan to incorporate 3 smoothies a day with 1-2 snacks in between for 2 weeks. Even though in the book you have to consume 3 smoothies a day for 5 days and then 2 smoothies a day with one solid meal, then 1 smoothie with 2 solid meals, I want to make a little change and have 3 smoothies a day for the whole 2 weeks. I consider it a a jumpstart to a new healthy lifestyle. I have a real problem with sugary foods. It is hard for me to last more than 3 days without chocolate, ice cream and candies. So I am trying to drop that habit. Any like minded people who want to start it with me???