Notices

Product Sale Solicitation Inside

Old 10-22-2012, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default Product Sale Solicitation Inside

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce you to some fantastic products I take and that have not only helped with my fat loss, but also my performance at the gym, energy levels and overall well being.

*** is all about providing your body with the best nutrition and removing toxins on a regular basis. These products are cutting edge:

▪ *** products cleanse, replenish and revitalize the body. They peak athletic performance, assist with weight loss, increase energy, mental clarity, overall health and well-being and help to combat the effects of ageing.

▪ *** products are made of the highest quality ingredients that the world offers. These ingredients are tested multiple times for purity, potency and quality before, during and after the manufacturing of the products.

▪ All ingredients are all natural, organic, nothing synthesized or genetically modified. All products are free of stimulants, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors and flavours.

▪ *** formulas contain exclusive nutrients that can only be found within these products such as the whey protein, minerals and trace minerals and patented enzymes. 

People utilising the *** system report weight loss, better sleep, improvements in skin conditions such as acne and dermatitis, more energy and a general feeling of well being. A recent clinical trial by University of Illinois at Chicago found that subjects using *** lost more body fat, lost more visceral fat, showed greater adherence, and showed greater improvement across several cardiovascular biomarkers in comparison with a leading heart-healthy diet.

If you would like to find out more, please feel free to pm me

Cheers,
Amanda

Last edited by cjohnson728; 10-22-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Contact FitDay if you wish to advertise
Old 10-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Amanda,

Welcome to FitDay. That's one hell of a sales pitch you have going on. Since your first post was deleted, you came back with your sales pitch. While you are no longer asking members to email you, you are asking them to PM you for more information, which clearly indicates you are solicit our members.

Please feel free to contact FitDay directly (via the advertise link up top) if you wish to advertise as we are always looking for advertisers to help support the expense of running this site.

If you have trouble locating that link, it is [url=http://www.internetbrands.com/travel/advertise/]here[/url.]

I trust this will be your last attempt at advertising, indirectly, via the forums. Thank you for your cooperation!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:15 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't actually aware the last one was taken down for that reason. I came back to look at the thread and it wasn't there and I assumed I must have not clicked the post button.

I appologise for posting the thread but I wasn't aware it was a no no. I saw other people advocating the diets they have had success on and thought it was allowed.

I will take a look at that link. Again thanks for letting me know

Cheers,
Amanda
Old 10-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Amanda,

Thanks for understanding and once again, thanks for your cooperation.