Notices

Starting a Diet!

Old 10-29-2012, 04:50 PM
FitDay Member

Default Starting a diet

Hi I am following this diet plan, if you follow this diet plan then definitely you get more benefits from this.

Breakfast

1 cup corn flakes
1 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon honey
Herbal tea

Morning Snack

1 cup baby carrots
1 Tablespoon ranch dip

Lunch

3 oz turkey
1 oz Swiss cheese
3 slices whole wheat bread
1 tablespoon mayo
Lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles

Afternoon Snack

1 cup plain yogurt
1 banana

Dinner

3 oz baked tilapia
1 cup pasta
2 cups mixed green salad
1 tablespoon olive oil
Lemon and vinegar
Old 10-30-2012, 07:49 AM
FitDay Member

I don't know how many cals that works out to, but it sounds better than 500! I still don't think I'd be able to eat the same thing every day... mabe for one meal, but not overall. I just really don't think you can get enough variety to get all of the nutrients your body needs. Vitamin supliments are great, but your body is ment to derive its nutrients through whole foods, not pills.

Just my humble opinion.

Good luck in all of your nutritional endevors
Old 10-31-2012, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

She left the board!
Old 10-31-2012, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Don't know exactly how many calories I'm consuming but I just started a Green Smoothie cleanse/fast. I bet I'm around 500 +/-. I will add my GSs to FitDay calorie counter to check for sure. Please follow my thread called Green Smoothie Fast/Cleanse - so far on day 3, I'm down 1.5 lbs.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:55 PM
FitDay Member

A medium-sized apple is a very healthy for afternoon snack which gives 100 calories.
you can enjoy 1 1/2 cups of chopped, steamed broccoli, 1 1/4 cups cooked carrot slices, 1 1/2 cups of sauteed green beans.
If you like to eat mozzarella cheese then sprinkle 1 1/4 oz. of low-fat mozzarella cheese on your salad.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:13 PM
FitDay Member

I am just starting a diet and the reason is I have a friend who dropped weight very quickly... like more than 50 lbs in a year.... it is called the 28 day diet ... I started it yesterday and today I am down a pound....I have to work today so we will see how well I can do this... The bad part is you are to follow the diet exactly with no variations and that is tuff esp if you have a life or have kids....