Notices

What is the best diet to loose body fat?

Old 03-15-2016, 06:42 AM
Banned

Default Weight Loss Session

Everyone has their own goals for their health and wellness. The best diet includes for weight loss like as lots of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables and dairy products. A healthy meal should include food having carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals and possible amount of fats.
Old 03-15-2016, 06:44 PM
FitDay Member

Breakfast is usually the hardest meal for most to modify, as we’re a country of toast and cereal-eating junkies. Moving to slow carbs and protein requires a more lunch-like meal for breakfast. This is easier when you realize that breakfast can be a smaller meal, particularly when followed by a lunch 3-5 hours later. Try it for 5 days and you’ll see the difference. Not only will the increased protein intake in your first meal decrease water retention, it will also increase resting metabolism about 20% if your breakfast calories are at least 30% protein.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:18 AM
FitDay Member

I wold say the best diet to promote fat loss is one that promotes the body burning fat rather than other sources of fuel. So basically a diet with little to no carbohydrates. Any diet with a lower calorie intake than output will cause weight loss. But strictly speaking fat loss, ketosis is your best bet.
Old 05-13-2016, 07:17 PM
FitDay Member

By Frank there is a lots of confusing terms in weight loss department for a newbie (like me). "Body fat","water wait","calories","workout theory","cardio rules" etc,etc,etc....

So first i need to know about "calories". How can i measure my calories intake? Whether i need to memories all foods calories? are any other way to measure? any cheap equipment ?

This may be a stupid query sorry..but this is the things comes in to mind while deal with calories. How to calculate my intake calories?
Old 05-14-2016, 03:25 AM
Super Moderator

When you eat, first measure what you are going to eat. Enter the item in the food log (the 'FOODS' tab above). It tells you the number of calories in your food. At the end of the day, if you have entered all the food that you have eaten, you have an approximate idea of how many calories your body took in for that day. Do that every day and you will have a pretty good average.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:36 PM
FitDay Member

I've to reduce my body fat (a bit of stomach flab) but gain 10 kgs, what should I do?
Old 05-26-2016, 03:05 AM
Super Moderator

Talk to someone knowledgeable at your local gym. It sounds like you are talking about gaining weight but losing fat. To me, that sounds like gaining muscle - which can't be done without rigorous exercise. Ask your doctor about this, also.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:28 PM
FitDay Member

My doctor prescribed a major reduction- in lethargy :P
On a serious note, I've started working out at home, and I wish to know whether it is necessary for me to pay a visit to the local gym or what I do at home would suffice?

Last edited by travis_12; 05-26-2016 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Edit 1. added a punctuation mark; Edit 2. Edited the reason for editing
Old 05-31-2016, 05:47 AM
FitDay Member

Fat loss mostly has to do with calories consumed vs. calories burned. If you're doing cardio 4 days a week but only burning 150 or so calories each time and you're eating 3000 calories a day, you aren't going to get much fat loss.

you should measure your food and log it into the food tab here on fitday to see exactly how many calories you are consuming per day. Then use the activity tab to get an idea of how many calories you are burning. you need to burn about 3000 more calories that what you consume to lose about 1lb of fat.

This means that if you burn about 3000 calories on an average day, you need to adjust your intake based on your goals so that you can lose the fat.

You may also need to step up your exercise so that you are burning more calories during your workout. My wife, for example, was burning only 150 calories with 30 minutes on the treadmill. I told her to continue to up the incline and/or speed a little bit each week. If she failed to make it through the work out, I told her to keep working at those settings until she was able to make it, and then go up again. Don't let your body get used to doing the same thing. It's been several months and now she does two 30 minute sessions, burning about 350 or so calories each session, with a rest in between. that's 700 calories per workout and it's just walking with an incline.

If you are trying to build muscle and are OK with your weight, take a weight training class or get instruction at your local gym.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Firstly set your diet plan and then start exercises according to your body. Also start drinking Lukewarm water in your daily routine and always prefer stainless steel bottle or glass bottle for drinking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.