Life style cut diet >

Life style cut diet

Community
Notices

Life style cut diet

Old 02-08-2012, 06:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Life style cut diet

I am doing this life style cut diet after some not so favorable results on a blood test. It focuses on high protein and low carb. I think it is structured pretty well and has been working. I have lost a few lbs in 3 days and I will contribute that to losing water weight from eating less carbs. I will see where I end up in a week and see if I lose to much weight. I am mainly trying to be healthy, cut fat, and maintain muscle. If I lose to much I will have to add a little to each meal. Good luck everyone

Heres a link to the diet: Nope, sorry!

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-10-2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-10-2012, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

I feel a lot less bloated on this diet, and overall have more energy. I do not normally get tired around 2 or 3 like I used to. The bloat is from eating less carbs and that aspect is important to me
Old 02-10-2012, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ryanvar42
I feel a lot less bloated on this diet, and overall have more energy. I do not normally get tired around 2 or 3 like I used to. The bloat is from eating less carbs and that aspect is important to me
I looked at the link and it says this:

©Copyright 2007 Scivation, Inc. All rights reserved. No duplication or reproduction of “The Lifestyle Cut Diet
The Final Diet You’ll Ever Need to Be Lean and Healthy Forever!” is allowed in any form without written permission from Scivation, Inc.
The opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of Scivation, Inc. No claim or opinion in this guide is intended to be , nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet or exercise program. The food and drug administration has not evaluated any of the claims made in this book. The information or products mentioned in this book are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The respective authors of the book and Scivation, Inc. make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in this guide for any purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use of its contents remains with the recipient. In no event shall the respective authors of this book and or Scivation, Inc. be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever. By reading and following the principles in this guide, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
So you've received written permission then?
Old 02-15-2012, 09:15 AM
FitDay Member

This information is found readily all over the internet. The source I got it from is a free online forum.

If YOURE INTERESTED LOOK IT UP ON BODYBUILDING>COM