Notices
Like Tree3Likes

I need a good diet

Old 10-29-2018, 07:55 PM
FitDay Member

eat LITTLE - this is the best diet
Old 03-27-2019, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Get off to the most ideal begin the NHS 12-week weight reduction plan with these 12 diet and exercise tips.
  • Try not to skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast won't enable you to get thinner. ...
  • Eat customary dinners. ...
  • Eat a lot of foods grown from the ground. ...
  • Get increasingly dynamic. ...
  • Drink a lot of water. ...
  • Eat high-fiber sustenances. ...
  • Peruse sustenance marks. ...
  • Utilize a littler plate.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

'Any advice on where to start a healthier diet for a truck driver that has a demanding transport job'

Prepare your food and count the calories (also, protein grams, fat grams, fiber grams, etc.) - include a note with each 'meal' you prepare. Stash in a cooler and bring the meals with you. Include some snacks but count those calories, too.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:04 AM
FitDay Member

I always just keep my diets simple and reduce my carb intake. I sometimes use the IIFYM macro calculator if I want to get serious.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Lachi_dywers
Any advice on where to start a healthier diet for a truck driver that has a demanding transport job combined with limited food options between trips?
I'm a Paleo advocate as it helped me a hot not only in losing weight but being healthy in general. For any other who asks me for a diet plan, I always refer them to this: https://understandingpaleo.com/paleo-diet-plan/ which is a great start fgor any Paleo newbie. But as you said you have limited food options, you just have to stick to the food groups that are allowed in Paleo. (Since it's paleo, no complex food stuff here, just make sure they are organic and not processed!)

Here's a simple breakdown of what you can eat:
  • Meat: Beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, pork and others.
  • Fish and seafood: Salmon, trout, haddock, shrimp, shellfish, etc. Choose wild-caught if you can.
  • Eggs: Choose free-range, pastured or omega-3 enriched eggs.
  • Vegetables: Broccoli, kale, peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes, etc.
  • Fruits: Apples, bananas, oranges, pears, avocados, strawberries, blueberries and more.
  • Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, turnips, etc.
  • Nuts and seeds: Almonds, macadamia nuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and more.
  • Healthy fats and oils: Extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and others.
  • Salt and spices: Sea salt, garlic, turmeric, rosemary, etc.
Good luck! Happy Paleo to you!
Old 10-29-2020, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

I use fitday and have found my biggest success, and I've tried every diet in the world. I always hated diets where I was restricted to certain foods. I count calories, that's about it! If I want to have a slice of pizza, I eat it, then log it in my day. Fortunately, I love fruit and vegetables and adjust my calories for the day. I rarely go out and love to cook from scratch. I do like the Kind products, although a little high in calories, they are good for a treat.

The other thing I love about fitday is I can view my macros on the nutrition tab. I can look and see where I lacking vitamins and minerals and can eat foods that I like that are high in those areas. It took me a long time to get here, I feel wonderful and have lots of energy! Also, stopped drinking alcohol except for special occasion's because alcohols are calories that supply very little vitamins or minerals.

No, I dont work for fitday,
Old 04-11-2021, 08:50 PM
FitDay Member

having a balanced diet is important. Try to get all the needed nutrients and vitamins that is needed by a person to work and function well.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:40 PM
FitDay Member

Here the steps to maintain good diet:
  • Eat raw fruits and vegetables daily.
  • Limit carb consumption.
  • Replace sugar with other sweeteners like jaggery and honey, if needed.
  • Drink a minimum of 6-8 glasses of water every day.
  • Spend at least 3-4 hours a week.
Old 09-15-2021, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

you can try the keto diet
Old 10-07-2021, 02:58 AM
FitDay Member

i am starting from tom. hope for the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.